ch.2

Warning ⚠️: smut.......

Smut ahead

Takemichi then said nervously, "oh Mikey what are you saying!, don't worry draken he's just kidding." Takemitchi was pinned to the chair by Mikey, who then said, "who said I'm joking. Takemitchi clutched Mikey and hid her face in his chest; she was blushing madly and didn't want them to see it. Then, after exhaling heavily, Draken dragged Mitsuya outside with him, saying, "I'll give y'all some space." Mikey said, removing  takemitchi's  hands from her face, "There's no need to be shy now that it's just the two of us." "If you want to leave, leave right away; I'm not stopping. Takemitchi didn't flee; instead, Mikey gave her a soft kiss while she wrapped her hands around his neck. As Mikey slowly pressed against Takemitchi, she moaned.

Ahhh i can't believe i just write that 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭😭😭

Anyways back to story.........

Later that day, before Takemichi had to leave the house, she had to cover the hickeys on her neck. She had warned Mikey not to leave any marks on her skin, but he had not listened, and Takemichi sighed. Mikey was overjoyed that Takemitchi had accepted him because she had previously stated that she wasn't ready. Baji smirked before asking, "So Mikey, how was it?" I don't want you talking about that, Mikey said. Baji remarked, "It's obvious you did the deed with her. I noticed the marks on her neck, she tried to cover it up."Mikey instructed Baji to stop talking, he left.

Bro should I make her pregnant, yeah I should 💀💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

The end tell me what y'all think 🤔