EIGHTEEN ; SIR RANDALL

Start from the beginning

Molly furrowed her eyebrows worriedly and put her hand on his arm. "Rand?"

"Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh and scrape the bone beneath?"

Randy took the phone down, putting his hand over the speaker as the voice chuckled ominously. "Its him."

"Who?" Dewey asked.

Randy didn't get to answer. Molly beat him to it. "The killer." She said, her eyes wide.

Her boyfriend nodded. "He can see us."

The other three looked around, suddenly extremely paranoid. Of course they were anxious, now. Why wouldn't they be?

The four of them jumped up from their seats and exchanged glances.

"Just keep him on the phone." Dewey told Randy.

Randy shot him a look. "What do want me to say?"

"I-I don't know, just keep him talking."  Dewey beckoned Gale and Molly. "Come on."

"What are we doing?" Gale asked.

"Looking for someone on their phone." Dewey said. "Come on!"

Molly held a hand out. "Hey, wait, I'm not leaving Randy alone." She said.

"No, Molly. Its fine." Randy told her. "I'll be fine."

Molly stared up at him, frowning. "You don't know that." She whispered. "This bitch is around here somewhere, Randy! He's killed four people in the span of twenty-four hours! You're on the phone with him, he could get you next!"

Randy put a hand on her shoulder. "Which is exactly why you shouldn't be standing with me." He told her. "Molly, go with Dewey and Gale. Please? You'll be safer."

Molly's eyes started burning as tears formed in them. "The first fucking rule of horror movies is don't split up." Molly said, her voice cracking. "Breaking it is breaking formalities."

Randy stared down at her. "Screw formalities."

Molly sighed. "Oh, God," She leaned up and kissed Randy, ignoring her involuntary tears. "I love you." She whispered as she pulled away, so that only Randy could hear it.

Randy swallowed the giddiness in his throat. "Love you too."

Reluctantly, Molly ran off with Dewey and Gale, and Randy was left alone with his thoughts and the killer's voice in his ear.

"Aw, that was cute!" Said the killer. "Y'know, I've heard that people don't get why she's dating a twit like you, but I can see it. Madam Mollicent and Sir Randall." The killer chuckled while Randy frowned, not knowing how he knew about their old nicknames for each other. "I think it was meant to be."

Randy cleared his throat. "Uh, thanks...I guess."

"Oh, you're welcome! How long have you been together?"

"Seven months...'bout to be eight...."

"That's sweet...Too bad it's about to be cut short."

"Uh, okay." Randy said. He looked around himself nervously. "So, uh...what's your favorite scary movie?"

"They'll never find me." The killer said, regarding the other three that had run off.

"Yeah, what do you care?" Randy said. "Let 'em have their fun." He glanced at where his friend's had disappeared to. "So uh...what's up?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?"