I dig my hand into his hair, my eyes closing at the feeling. My tits are so fucking sensitive, always, but there's something extra special about it being Theo who's giving them attention.

I think there's just something extra special about any of this being with Theo, to be honest.

"Shit, Theo," I exhale, squirming underneath him. "Just like that."

He transfers his attention to my other nipple, swapping himself around. "You like that, hmm?" he whispers across my skin, giving me a million goose-bumps as he goes.

I just whine in response, not certain that I could give a coherent response right now.

Theo kisses down my skin, his tongue flicking out as he makes his way down my abs, sensually licking each of the indentations. He then teases me when he reaches the top of my underwear, peppering kisses along there, but refusing to take them off just yet.

I'm not very gentle with my pull on his curls, which elicits a low chuckle from him. "So impatient," he mutters, sitting back to smirk at me cockily.

"Don't be a dick just now," I huff, shaking my head. "Come on, Theo."

His fingers wrap around the sides of my lacy thong, tugging it down my legs, but he pauses with wide eyes when he's got them at my knees. "Oh, fuck me, Sab."

His eyes are trained on my exposed pussy and his tongue brushes along his lower lip as he blatantly stares at me. When we were together in high school, I kept myself entirely bare, whereas these days, I just trim the hair so that it's neat, but there's some there.

"That's what I'm trying to do, but you're the one who's taking ages," I snap, exasperated.

Like, I get it. I'm hot shit. But still, he could hurry up just a little bit. I'm struggling here.

A disbelieving laugh escapes his throat as he snaps back to reality and rids me entirely of my underwear, leaving me in just my bralette. "Arch your back, baby," he murmurs quietly, reaching behind me so that he can throw it on the floor too.

He sensually kisses up my thighs, teeth occasionally sinking in to my flesh to leave a little mark, as he makes his way from my knees to my inner upper thighs. "Fuck, Sab."

I'm soaking, and fairly sure that I'm leaking a little onto my thighs. I'm just so fucking turned on at the thought of getting to do this with Theo again, after all these years. Sure, I've slept with people at college, but nothing regular, really. No one knows my body like Theo does.

Witnessing the sheer lust and admiration in his eyes, no one loves my body like Theo, either.

"Please," I plead, desperately hoping that he'll finally put me out of my misery.

When his tongue finally flicks over my sensitive bud, my eyes roll into the back of my head.

This man knows exactly what he needs to do to get me going, which is one of the perks of him being my ex, I guess. And the fact that we were both virgins when we got together at sixteen, so we spent a lot of time exploring each other's sexual desires.

While his tongue circles my clit expertly, he brings a finger in between my thighs, teasing me for a moment, before pushing it inside of me. He swiftly adds a second and I clench around him. The groan he emits against me only has me squeezing harder.

"Shit," I whine one hand in his hair, the other clutching the bed sheet. "How the fuck are you so fucking good at this?" I nearly complain, my eyes squeezed shut in pleasure.

Theo just keeps going, pushing me to my limit, always slowing down right when I'm about to come, only to build me right back up again.

"Please," I beg, pulling his hair, impatient for my impending orgasm. "Please."