Nebula's 1st (real) Christmas (nebula & everyone)

"What is a Christmas?" Nebula asks Rhodey "Christmas is a holiday" rhodey  replies "tony said you get presents for you loved ones" nebula states  "that's true" Rhodey says "when is this...Christmas?" Nebula asks "December, 25th" Rhodey replies.

Later... "What is that?" Nebula asks pointing at the Christmas tree "A Christmas tree" Rhodey replies "what is in that box?" Nebula asks "stuff to decorate the Christmas tree" Rhodey answers "why do yo-" nebula starts to ask getting cut of by Rhodey "It's a tradition" he says "interesting" nebula replies walking away.

"How's blue?"  Tony asks walks into the room while rhodey is working on the Christmas tree, "fine, she asks as many questions as a 2 year old though" rhodey says "well she is like a 2 year old, I mean I think this is her second Christmas free from her horrible father, and her first Christmas she'll spend on earth" tony says "so she'll definitely be here for Christmas then?" Rhodey asks "yes" tony replies "and don't worry I'll get you a mistletoe" tony says making smooching noises. "Awww cut it out" rhodey says lightly hitting him in the chest "I'm kidding" tony says "you better be" Rhodey says back.

"Will you, pepper, and little M, be at the compound for Christmas?" Rhodey asks "just for a bit" tony says.

"We should be here on the 25th of... December, there is this holiday called Christmas, it sounds enjoyable" nebula says to rocket,while working on the their ship, "why would you want to celebrate a lousy sounding terrain holiday?" Rocket asks, "Rhodey says you get each other gifts to show appreciation" nebula explains to rocket. "Well now it makes sense the war machine talked to you and did Iron man also talk to you?" Rocket asks "yes" nebula says quickly.

"I could get you a gift" nebula says "I could ask the wakandans to make you a metal arm."

"You know that's not what I want" Rocket says.
"What do you want?" Nebula asks. "Bucky's arm!" Rocket exclaims "but that dusted with him." "I could find the craby, thunder man and rip his eye out for you" nebula suggests.

"She wants to rip out Thor's eye?" Nat asks rhodey "is she serious?" Nat asks, "if that's what he wants yes" Rhodey replies with a sigh.

Nebula starts walking towards Nat and rhodey and when she gets up to them she says "widow, rhodey, do you know where I can find a wide array of top of the line weaponry" "not really neb-" rhodey starts to say getting cut off by Nat "here, I'll show you mine!" Nat says leading nebula away, "this Christmas is going to be hectic" rhodey mumbles walking inside.

Nebula walked though the kitchen with tools that she and Rocket needed to work on the Benatar, when she stopped and turned to tony and rhodey who were talking and drinking something. "What are you drinking?" Nebula asks "eggnog" tony replies "what is eggnog?" Nebula asks "It's a drink" tony says "of course she knows it's a drink" rhodey says "it's a drink that people usually drink around Christmas time" rhodey corrects "do you want some?" Tony asks "sure" nebula says putting down her tools. Nebula took a sip and put the glass down "so what do you think?" Tony asks "it tastes unusual, but good" nebula replies taking a big gulp finishing it it one go.

Nebula put the glass down in front of herself "I would like more" nebula says, Tony poured her another glass, and she finished it very quickly. "Can you pour me another?" Nebula asks "woah, blue slow down, it does have alcohol in it" rhodey says. "Oh stop being so mature" Tony says pouring her another glass"it's not like you've ever had to much to drink , plus she an alien we don't know if she can get drunk" rhodey looks at Tony funny sayings "that is that stupidest thing I've heard all day"  "yeah now that I'm thinking about it it doesn't make a lot of sense" Tony says.

"Hey have you seen nebula she was going get  more tools and didn't come back" Rocket asks Natasha "umm, no not recently but you can ask Tony, I think he's in the kitchen" Nat says.

"Hey, guys have you seen nebula? She was suppose to-" Rocket says stopping  halfway through his sentence,  surprised to see what he was looking at. There they were sitting at the counter, talking. "You were right Tony she's had so much more to drink than us an she's only a bit tipsy" rhodey says "I knew I was right" Tony says. "Nebula, I've been waiting for you to come back" Rocket says folding his arms "I am sorry" nebula says standing up "I got distracted, let's go fix  The Benatar" she says picking the tools.

I'll take requests!