Won't Move On

Inspiration for this story: spicysweet_chocomint
Inspiration for the title from the fanart down.

Inspiration for this story: spicysweet_chocomintInspiration for the title from the fanart down

.

If wei wuxian have to describe his life he would say "Cursed" . Sure , he had some sweet lovely time with his siblings, husband and his little ducklings throughout his life, but most of his life was full of misery, pain and sadness. Not to mention gore events.

In the beginning wei wuxian thought that his second [third] life in mo xuanyu's body is the last and can get better with time however that what he believed until some lunatic hater of him, opposer of him put a curse on him and his husband.

He first thoughts it was meant to kill him slowly but painfully yet wei ying didn't expect it to be something as absured and vicious as this . The spell was actually responsible for re-living ones life multiple times as long as they fail in protecting what they wants and desire; thus he kept repeating his life from age 15 until he dies again just to re-open his eyes as a teenager for more than 10 times.

What is the worst part in this is that he each time ends up watching every single one of his dear people die in front of his eyes or between his arms or by his hands over & over again and that what drove him crazy slowly.

For example, his last life was the happiest so far. Him and wangji married each other, his relationship with the jiangs was better despite his deep buried guilt he feels towards them. The lan sect and especially Lan Qiren do not hate him nor dislike wwx. LXC didn't see him as his younger brother 's only mistake or the cause of his pain.

But again, this is a cursed wwx's life he was living. Therefore, when the jin sect planned a rebellion with the Wens against the rest of the cultivation world, there were no other options than a war. Thus, what explains why he is in the middle of a battle he swore to never be in again.

And the more the fight went on the more lose they received. However, even if that was the status their life got to , wwx was still holding on until he (planted?) stabbed his sword in the throat of someone was coming from behind his back. He thought the person was an enemy not his husband when he did what was the right thing to do.

Wei wuxian carefully turned around just to find subian's sharp blade in wangji's throat whose eyes were wide.

WWX doesn't know what he should feel. Numb? His whole body was like that already. Scared? Sure he is. Guilty? He doesn't deserve that. Then a cursed demon destruction compass, the centre of all horrible things. He is a demon anyway so why would the others think he is a crazy man if he was hugging his dead husband body to him while laughing loudly with tears after tears falling from his shiny silver eyes that started to take a hint of crimson tide in them?.