Yeji scrolled to the bottom of the profile and surely, below her spotify top artists is something that she already saw coming.

Looking for: a relationship

She had to double take and make sure she read it right.

Her eyeballs grew wide when she realized that she must've accidentally swiped right on her when her phone fell earlier.

She went back to the chat window and was about to press the unmatch button when she saw a typing bubble come up from the other end.

After what seemed like a minute of waiting, the typing bubble disappeared.

And appeared again.

Disappeared.

And appeared again.

Her annoyance was growing so she decided to send a message.

Y: Whatever you're trying to say, you need to come out with it fast. I'm very impatient and you might not be able to send that after a minute.

An immediate reply came in.

R: I could tell.

Y: What?

Yeji grew even more annoyed with the vagueness of her answer.

R: That you're very impatient. But I'm the opposite so that's okay :)

She was about to send a whole text about her being over assuming and confident when she received another message.

R: I was trying to tell you that your photos look really good and that white suits you.

R: I know white suits a lot of people but especially you.

R: I'm pretty sure you pop out in any crowded place. With your adorable smile and all.

She was taken aback by the sudden compliments and felt somewhat guilty. But it was immediately cut off by the messages that came after.

R: That wasn't me! My r

R: My roomste stole my phone and sent tha

Judging by the uncoordinated messages, Yeji figured that this Ryujin must be fighting for the possession of her phone with whoever her roommate is.

She chuckled and shook her head lightly.

"I guess unmatching her could wait."

She locked her phone and dug in the pepperoni pizza in front of her.

After her meal, she felt so full that when she laid back down on the sofa, she immediately dozed off.