𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪.

ابدأ من البداية

She really didn't mean to make a lasting impression on the man but she did, and after getting to know each other a bit more via texting and FaceTime, the both of them decided it was a good time to meet and so went out for some coffee and then the next time turned into breakfast, then lunch and then finally dinner where he admitted he had feelings for her.

If that wasn't obvious already.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

It was where the two of them first said 'I Love You'

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺.

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘺, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

And he was right.

Because here they both were.

Standing at the end of the beach aisle that they're parents had set up for they're perfect day

Blue flowers were littered in the beige carpet Harper were about to walk down to the love of her life, to the left and to the right were where the guests were sat down, waiting for a certain someone to make an appearance.