Y/n: "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I bumped into you."

??: "Oh no, it's fine."

Y/n blushed as she looked at the student he was handsome to her. Jimin and Jisoo looked directly at Y/n and the student.

Y/n: "Oh! I'm Y/n."

??: "I'm Han. Nice to meet you."

Han held out his hand for Y/n to shake, and she shook his hand while smiling and blushing.

Han: "See you later, Y/n."

Han smiled as he walked to school before the bell rang. Y/n smiled as she blushed.

Y/n: "See you later."

Jimin: "Soooo....you have a little thing for that guy?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Jisoo: "Awww, you're blushing."

Y/n: "Respectfully, please shut up, guys."

Jimin and Jisoo: "Ok, fine.."

They both said as they smirked at each other while giggling quietly.

Y/n: "Hey guys?"

Jimin and Jisoo: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Han is very handsome and very nice, but he will never go for someone like me."

Jisoo: "That's not true, Y/n. You're very nice and can be shy/sensitive, but most of all, you have a heart of gold.

Jimin: "And you're selfless. You put others first before you.

Y/n: "Guys, I get it, but thank you guys, though.

Y/n hugged Jimin and Jisoo, then they got to school on time and immediately got to their lockers.

Y/n: "So what are your guys' classes?"

Jisoo: "First, I have biology. Then I have math. Thirdly, I have geography, and lastly, I have agriculture.

Jimin:" I have the same classes as her except I have reading second. And Drama third and cooking class."

Y/n: "I have Biology, Reading, and Drama third and then cooking class last."

Jimin and Jisoo: "Yes!"

But as the trio celebrated, Sunmi and her clique walked to Y/n, Jisoo, and Jimin.

Sunmi: "Well, well, let's see if I have this right."

Sunmi pointed to Jimin and was close to him to the point that she made him uncomfortable.

Sunmi: "My future boyfriend."

Jimin: "Absolutely Not."

Jisoo and Y/n were infuriated by Sunmi and her clique.

Sunmi came close to Jisoo and pushed her to the ground. Jisoo tried to attack her, but Y/n was holding her back.

Sunmi:You need a new nickname. How about music freak?"

Jisoo's eyes were filled with tears, then hugged Y/n as hard as she cried. Jimin hugged Jisoo.

Sunmi: "And you, Choi Y/n."

Y/n was infuriated at Sunmi that she had enough of her, so she stood up for her friends and herself.

Y/n: "GOD WILL YOU STOP SUNMI, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU SINCE ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE CANT YOU LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!?"

Jisoo and Jimin were shocked and also proud of Y/n sticking up for them.

Jisoo: "Oh.God!"

Jimin: "I know, right?"