Introduction

Hellooooo makkaleyyy! I know, romba naal kalichu varen. But I'm really sorry, it's my important year, athunala than ezhudha Mudila. So first uh athuku sorry.

First of all, thank you all for 100k reads in my oneshot book. It means so damn much to me, for all the love you guys showered. For an aspiring young writer like me, your comments and encouragement is what motivated me.  Without y'all, I'm nothing. When I started here in Wattpad, I didn't have any idea how this journey would turn out but you guys made it beautiful! I didn't expect so much love for my works. Thank you so much guys!

Next uh, coming to the main part. Yes makkaley, i've decided to start a new storyyyy! Ithu than athu.

You guys know that I dropped The tale of magic in mid. Athu enna, I had a concept in mind but apo atha proper ah express panra idea enaku varala and I didn't know where it was going and also didn't know if people liked my writing as I was new.

Ipo neenga kudutha confidence la nan itha start panren. I hope you guys would give the same support you gave me for my one shot book.

So coming to the story,
Ithuvum tale of magic than I didn't want to leave my first story's name but ithu oru different storyline with different characters.

With lotsss of excitement and expectations introducing you all,

"The tale of Magic: Nee kavidhaigala!"

So namma hero and heroine ah introduce panra time vanthachu!!

AshwinKumar as Aarnav Krishan

&

Sivaangi Krish as Saviksha Keisha

Prologue/Description:

Two souls, each of North and South poles, two different houses, two different hearts.Both did not have a terrible past or a smooth present, but looked forward for a brightful future. Will the two hearts come together or will it drift apart? Will love change them back to what they were or drift them further apart? What if one has fallen for the other beyond control and the other is yet to figure out. Will they find their home in each other or stay as different houses?

Get ready to witness the magical journey of Aarnav and Saviksha!

Makkaley, hope you like it and support me as you always do!! Enoda first story laye chapter wise comments lam padichu sirichu reply pannanum nu aasa Patten, hope I get to do it here❤️!

As always, your love and support has brought me here and thank you so much for that!

Will meet you all in the story🦋!

PS: please do comment, athu than enoda motivation eh.

Love,
Sam<3