prologue

PROLOGUE
NEW ARRIVAL

PROLOGUENEW ARRIVAL

ASTRID

The name Astrid comes from an old Scandinavian name that means divinely beautiful. It is traditionally a feminine name but it suits both genders. Yes Equality. It was used in the 10th century and was given to Scandinavian women of royalty.

Anders is just the basic last name her foster parents had.

Astrid Anders. Is a new WWE Diva, she was in FCW for about a year before it was rebranded to NXT. She's had a couple of matches on WWE television and has been introduced as Phil also known as CM Punk's bestfriend. She was featured a couple times in some of his storyline earlier this year and last year 2011 but she wasn't brought up full time just yet. Even though she haven't been wrestling on WWE TV for long. She has been wrestling for a long time, having started at the age of 15.

Before wrestling Astrid was lost, she didn't know where she was going in life and felt like she had no purpose. She was just a being in the world, moving without feeling like she's going anywhere, when she met Phil, he introduced her to the world of professional wrestling, he showed her the ropes literally and she fell in love with the sport, signing to different company's and traveling with Punk since she was a teen.

She fought her way through the indies and then into wwe. The girl had a drive, passion and determination to not only make something of herself but to help her family in the best way she can. After all, she has been doing that all her life.

Right now Astrid was in a good place. The start of her full time WWE career. It was finally taking off and she was finally becoming a regular face on raw and smackdown. She's gotten positive reactions on her match last week and weeks prior when she had house shows, it boosted her confidence as the audience embraced her as a new fresh face on their regular programme.

Tonight she wasn't book in any matches because it's Survivor Series and she was not in a solid storyline yet. Astrid sat in catering all night watching the pay-per view. It was insane and extremely hectic backstage all night. Producers, divas and superstars running around and there she was enjoying the show like she was a fan. Soon enough people started coming into catering as the main event neared. It was a triple threat match between John Cena, Ryback and CM Punk. Phil's title was on the line against them. He has the odds stacked against him tonight but if someone could fight out of it, its Phil. He's tough as nails and barely ever lost. Everyone wanted him to lose but Astrid wanted him to win. He is her bestfriend after all.

Astrid and Phil been friends since we were really young. Well, since Astrid was young, she was fifteen when they met. Both growing up in a struggle, they already related to eachother which brought them closer and allowed them to rely on eachother when needed. Phil brought Astrid into the wrestling business and from then they were joined at the hip, always by each other's side, alwaying having each other's back. He actually got me into wrestling.

Astrid wasn't a fan or wrestling but she'd watch whenever her first brother watched it as a child, so she was aware and had a basic idea of what it was.

It was after she met Phil that she truely became a wrestling fan, he took her shows he'd go watch live which usually consisted of ten to fifteen people in a warehouse. It wasn't much but it was enough to make her love the sport as much as she does now.

How she started wrestling can simply be described as being told her start wrestling, Phil came to her one day anf said "hey I'm gonna go to do wrestling professionally and you're coming with me."

He sort of ordered for her to go with him, she took a week to think about it in regards to her family and when she knew she could trust them to be safe without her. She packed her bag and took off on her wrestling journey.

Phil is alot older than Astrid now being 34 where as she is 25 but they made it work through the years.

He broke into wwe before she did leaving her on the indies for a short time before she got signed to FCW eventually now to being in the wwe.

The sound of the bell ringing had caught her attention that the match had started. The guys had fought tooth and nail, taking slams delivering slams. It had came to immediate stop when Ryback had delivered the Shell Shock to John Cena.

You think he wouldn't gotten the pin and won right?

Wrong!

Three guys in all black ran over the barricade, rushing to the ring and ambushing Ryback. The three men beat down Ryback, then they beat down John Cena...but they left Phil alone. What? That's odd. She mentally noted. Phil took the advantage of this as the men left and retained his wwe championship. Everyone was left in shock at the events that just took place. Nikki was pissed off about John, her boyfriend not winning and ranted about the three guys who Micheal Cole identified as Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

"That's bullshit, those three had no right to be there?!" She exclaims throwing her hands up.

"Nikki calm down there has to be a reason for this happening." Astrid assured her.

"I don't care about a reason, they should pay! Suffer!" She retorts in anger.

"Nikki, Astrid's right. We'll figure this out but for now, just cool down and go check on John." Brie advises.

Nikki huffed and stormed off. Brie sighed heavily, she wanted John to win. They both did. But it didn't happen and Astrid wanted to know why and more importantly why did Phil leave, unscathed during their assault.

She searched the arena while everyone was packing up but no sign of Phil. She looked everywhere behind ever dark creepy corridor and stair case. Nothing. He was gone. He most likely knew that she was gonna ask what was going on and what happened so he left before she could find him. But why would he not tell her before hand, he usually told her everything. Something is very off about this whole thing.

And Astrid was going to find out what.

Start: 31|12|2022