Welcome back my readers sorry it took so long

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Maylena had fun with Dom she learnt all she can about him. She learned he was a huge family man. He always went to church on Sunday not only that but had a Sunday barbecue. He also learn more about Maylena. Maylena didn't have a good childhood and when she thought she had a good thing it becomes bad two of her friends betrayed her after doing everything she can.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

May and Dom soon headed to the beach and just relaxed learning about how they got to where they were today. May soon got a call from someone she never expected a call from it was her god brother Neville. Nev ended up calling her telling her that Ron was looking for her after she escaped. May nodded her head and told Nev that she got it taken care of and that he should focus on Moon and their kids.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Dom wondered who was on the phone once May got off the call she explained to Dom who it was and explained why he called Dom understood and said it was late. Dom ended up taking May home while May was singing to the radio and just having fun soon they arrived at May house May decided to kiss Dom cheek and headed once in she smiled and did her nightly routine and went to sleep for the night.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Short chapter but will be longer tomorrow.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀