Who is he?

Bob's Pov

I saw a person show up to Lila's house.I looked at them from the shadows of the alley way.I would lie if i said they don't look attractive.I noticed a cop car pull up and Jack along with John coming out from it.

"Jack!!!!"I heard  yell coming from Lila's friend i guess.Do they know the cop or something?This gets more interesting~

They hugged Jack.Oh so they're a couple? I will enjoy a lot making Jack's partner suffer.Do they seriously think they'll get me back in jail? I'll always break out from that shit holes. 

I saw the police car leave,Lila,Jaune and Jack's partner started running.They probably wanna find Skid and Pump. Is this what they're names were again?  I believe so.

Your Pov

I started searching for Skid and Pump.Where could have they gone?I saw a glimpse of two small figures.Are those them?I hope so.The two small figures got inside Boys and Grills.I ran inside from the back door and looked around.I got inside a room where corpses of meat were hanging from hooks.Some of them had slices on them from a knife i guess?

I heard someone laughing loudly from a room near.I froze and i slowly walked towards the room i heard the laugh from.I sneakily peeked inside to see a big man wearing a red turtleneck and black pants holding a knife.(Author: If you didn't go i wouldn't be able to continue the story🧍‍♀️)

I quietly and quickly left and hide close to some boxes so i can watch the man's moves.He got out from the room he was in and out from the backdoor i came in.I got out from my hiding spot and ran towards the back door.

I started running to the front of the store once i heard  a familiar voice. I looked to my left and saw Lila,Jaune,Skid and Pump holding a huge box of candy.

"Im glad all of you are okay!"I said.They all looked at me with wide eyes or rather behind me.I looked back to see the man from earlier and i immediately got close to the others running across the street after checking left and right.We looked back to see the man crossing the street without looking.

"Oh no!He is crossing the street without looking!"Skid yelled.Out of sudden a police car hitted the man.The car stopped and Jack along with John came out.

"Are you all okay?"Jack asked all of us.We all nodded and Jack came to me giving me a hug

"It's all over now"Jack said rubbing my back

Jack went back to John to keep an eye on the man's body.Me and the others got inside the police car.Skid was sitting on top of Lila's knees and Jaune had Pump.

John's Pov

"Time to tell the mayor" I said to Jack.We looked back at Bob to see his body nowhere to be found.

"W-Where's the body?"I asked Jack.Jack was frozen looking at where Bob's body was.

We both heard a scream coming from the police car.We turned around to see Bob at the backseat window swinging his knife.

Your Pov

I saw the man swinging the knife towards us.We all backed off trying to not get hurt.

"What are you doing?"Skid asked

"You know we already won!"Pump said

"Yall don't know anything!You can't escape from me! I will follow you until you are dead!"The man said

"As for you cutie, i'll see you very soon~"The man said smirking.His eyes widened as he fell down from getting shot

"Do you think he is dead?"I heard John ask Jack.Gunshots could be heard and i saw Jack and John getting in the car.John called someone named Patty saying he's got a body for them.We all heard something and looked in front to see the man stabbing his knife in the front of the car

"Did you know.....how tenderize meat...."The man said with a psychotic smile

"I'll show you how-"Jack said running over the man with the car

I sat there looking at Jack through the mirror in the car,seeing rage in his eyes.Okay why does he look hot like that.I blushed and covered my face.Jack noticed and calmed down.

TimeSkip

We all got into our houses (except John cuz his house got burned down by the cult🧍‍♀️)

I looked at Jack as we snuggled in the couch

"Jack?Who was that man?"I asked Jack and he looked at me shocked.

"Y-you didn't knew that this was Bob Velseb?"Jack asked and i froze

"N-no.I saw him while searching for Skid and Pump"I said and Jack tightened his grip

"If he hurted you i wouldn't know what i would have done"He said in a sad tone

"He won't hurt me sweetie.It wouldn't be smart for him to hurt a police officers partner"I said putting my hands on his cheeks caressing them

He smiled and we both started falling asleep on eachothers arms