Thank you.

He looked to the side and muttered something under his breath, I'm unsure what but maybe he was just cringed by me.

"What's your name." He then turned back to me and asked. I approached closer to him, "Y/n, you can call me Y/n/n." I placed my hand gently on my chest before moving it away.

"What's your name?"

"Aonung." He bluntly states, as he put his posture in place.

I nodded calmly at his response,"You must know alot about the water..swimming and..."

"I know alot, I'm actually the greatest here." He remarked making me quite amazed, so he must be known by all the clan. "Can I ask you something? Aonung."

He lifted his eye brow, "what is it?" I was a bit nervous in asking this question since he did say he's the greatest and he knows about the water.

I fidgeted my hands nervously, "Well.. can you teach me the basics in swimming and making bonds.." I looked at his eyes not breaking contact.

He let out a sigh which made me panic and caused a bunch of other stuff come put my mouth, "Listen I don't know the sea as well like you do... my family said I need to be on best behaviour and try act like y----"

He cutt me off as I could tell by his face he was annoyed by my talk, "I'll help you okay, I'll help, Just stop talking."

My face lightened up making a huge grin form onto my lips as I slightly jumped on the net in excitement, "Thank you so much!" I slapped my hands on both his shoulders.

"When do we start?" I asked very excited, very thrilled by the sudden news.

He pulled my hands away from him and spoke "Did u want to start now like?" I wasn't sure if he ment let's do it now or if he was cracking a joke.

"I guess? Is it allowed?" I asked as he responded with, "Of course its allowed!" He jumped down from the net and started walking to the shore with a smirk.

I hopped of the net and followed behind him quietly, "Is it easy?" I asked him as I was now walking besides him.

As our feet entered the water he responded, "it's easy for our kind."

Ouch..

"What makes us any different?" I asked him as I was a bit offended by what he said, "Are you calling us weak?"

"Yes I'm calling you weak!" He pushed my in the deeper water, "You belong in the forest!"

I raised my head out the water panting for air, kicking legs harshly.

"Watch it! I raised my voice at him as I was obviously struggling to float.

"Is floating that hard for you!?" He spoke as he swam under me, "Hey.. Where'd you go!"

I panicked till I felt somebody's hand who's I guess was Aonungs, his hands slid up my waist and held me under my arms as he pulled his head out of the water letting out slow calm breaths.

I felt my body strangely heat up by his sudden touch, I didn't feel bad about it though.

As I was still kicking my legs he spoke up, "stop kicking your legs so harshly, it won't help you!" He states, "I've got hold of you, you won't drown" I felt his breath hit my neck not helping the heat on my face, it made me heat up even more.