23 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 • 2015

Začít od začátku

The first people to show up were Hyunjin and Jeongin. It was the first time Seungmin had seen them since they started dating, so he went a little too gushy over the couple's matching Christmas sweaters. But then again, so did Felix and Jisung. They just looked so sweet.

The Christmas sweaters also reminded Seungmin about his change of clothes, and so, as Hyunjin and Jeongin were ushered onto the couch with a mountain of homemade sugar cookies, Seungmin excused himself upstairs so he could get dressed into his spare, more fancy, clothes.

This happened to be a nice shirt, and a distantly Christmas themed cardigan. Plus jeans. He wasn't as bedazzled as Jisung, but he was a little more presentable for a party setting.

And he got changed just in time, too, as Sangkwan entered the living room just as Seungmin was coming down the stairs. The two had huge smiles on their faces, and there was certainly a mixture of awe and feigned disgust when the two squeezed each other into a hug.

So far, it was a warm and friendly environment.

But, they were only the six known guests. What about the two surprise guests who were supposed to be arriving?

Well... It's safe to say that Felix and Seungmin went into a complete panic mode when Lee Minho knocked on the door.

And it definitely didn't help that Changbin followed only two minutes afterwards.

Felix had to latch onto Seungmin for some stability as he breathed rapidly; watching Changbin slowly take his coat off, with piercingly eagre eyes.

Ooh, this was going to be fun.

Now that everyone was inside, Jisung had started the festive music, and the lights were set dimly, with only the fairylights, from the Christmas tree in the corner, to light up the room.

Everything felt extremely cozy─settings-wise, at least─because there was still a thick layer of tension regarding just who Jisung had decided to invite.

Had he gone mad?

Standing before everyone, with awkward smiles on their faces, were Minho and Changbin; glued to the hip for safety.

It was a hair-prickling moment. Especially considering that the two boys were people that Jisung and Felix had garnered huge crushes towards for years. And now Jisung had all of a sudden... Invited them to his party?

Felix was biting his knuckles to stop himself from screaming, as he cowardly hid behind Seungmin, who was simply bewildered that Jisung could even pull this off.

He looked towards Sangkwan with wide eyes, and his boyfriend looked back at him with a shrug.

"The boy has game. You gotta give him that."

"Okay, everyone!" Jisung exclaimed, voice cutting through the Christmas music as he plastered a smile onto his face. "Thank you all for coming! Snacks are in the kitchen if you want them, and please help yourselves to some hot chocolate! And make sure to introduce yourselves to people you don't know." At this, he looked sneakily at Changbin and Felix.

What on earth had this boy planned?

And then, the party was just thrown into a full (unexpected) swing, with Jisung running over to turn the Christmas music up, leaving Minho and Changbin to fend for themselves.