3 Years Later

"Three years since I've seen you old friend. I hope you're doing well. I certainly miss you. I wonder if you miss me." Alexis says as she finishes drawing Miguel in the dirt with a stick as she is laying in the shade under a tree in the pen.

"Morning beautiful." A voice says revealing to be Guapo as he comes over while Alexis puts down her stick and looks at him.

"What do you want Guapo?" Alexis asks.

"What? I can't say hello to a beautiful cow in our pen?" Guapo asks innocently as he smiles.

"I'm the only female in the pen. Now answer my question." Alexis says.

"Well.. I was gonna see if you wanted to watch me train? Thought you may enjoy a show." Guapo says as he smiles.

"No thanks Guapo. You know I don't like the bull fighting. Though I don't like being used as someone's show cow either." Alexis says.

"Suit yourself then. You're the one missing out." Guapo says as he walks off while Angus comes walking towards Alexis before he bumps into her.

"Good morning Angus." Alexis says as she smiles at Angus.

"Oh hello lass. Sorry didn't mean to bump into you. Can't see well you know." Angus says.

"No worries." Alexis says as she sits up.

"Valiente and Guapo bothering you again dear?" Angus asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. You, Maquina, and Bones are about the only bulls in this pen who don't act like they've never seen a cow before." Alexis says.

"Well I wouldn't do that to you lass. Not gentlemanly if you ask me. But doesn't Bones try to get your attention too like them?" Angus asks curiously.

"He does but he isn't as bad. He's become a close friend of mine. He and Guapo both are my best friends even if they can be a pain sometimes. Just like I've come to see you as an older brother. But Bones it's just something about him. He's always been protective of me. Ever since I got here. He knows when to back off and always tries to get Valiente and Guapo to back off when they go to far. Honestly not sure I ever really would of adjusted to this place if it had not been for him." Alexis says as she looks at Angus.

"Well if Guapo or Valiente bother you again lass give me a call. I'll show them how to properly treat a lady." Angus says protectively.

"Thanks Angus." Alexis says as she smiles before Angus walks off.

"Hey Alexis." Bones says happily as he walks over with a boom box.

"Good morning Bones. What are you doing? I can't imagine a time I haven't asked you that question." Alexis says as she laughs slightly causing Bones to smile and laugh slightly.

"Yeah.. I wanted to see if you would like to dance with me for a while. I seen you drawing in the dirt and thought you'd like some cheering up." Bones says as he turns on the boom box.

"Are you sure you want someone like me as a dancing partner? Last time we danced together you said my dancing was strange and slow. But to me it's sensual and passionate." Alexis says.

"It may be strange but it's still beautiful to watch you dance. I love listening to you sing too. So is your howling since you trusted me with your secret that night. But anyways would you like to dance?" Bones asks sheepishly.

"Bones I'd like to but I'd kind of rather just watch. Besides I love watching you dance. You're really good." Alexis says.

"You can watch me train too if you want. I know you don't like the bull fighting but maybe you can watch me to give support and encouragement." Bones says as Alexis playfully rolls her eyes at him.