"All right, Tell me what you see." Mando said to Toro.

"Dewback. Looks like the rider is still attached." Toro stated. "Is that her? Is that the target?" He asked Mando.

"I don't know." Mando said

"I'll go. You two cover me." Mando said. I glanced over at him and made eye contact with the black visor where I knew his eyes where, I gave him a nod as I pulled my blaster out of my holster.

"Stay down." Mando said before he carefully climbed up and over the sand dune. Leaving Toro and I laying on the sand dune.

Mando began to run across the exposed section of the desert. He had his blaster raised as he ran across the sand towards the Dewback.

Once he neared the Dewback, Mando slowed down and carefully approached the animal, trying not to startle it. He crouched down next to the body of the rider and carefully rolled them over onto their front. Toro and I were too far away to see who it was.

"Well, is it her? Is she dead?" Toro asked Mando over the coms.

"It's another bounty hunter." Mando stated

"Hey, I hope you don't plan on keeping all that stuff for yourself. Can I at least have that Blaster?" Toro said.

"Dude." I wrinkled my nose at him, grave robbing was just plain wrong.

"Get down!" Mando called over the coms. The moment that he called out to them, a blaster shot flew through the air and hit Mando, causing him to fall onto the ground.

I gasped harshly and slid down slightly, enough so that I was hidden but still able to shoot if I had to.

"Mando!" Toro called out

"Mando! Are you okay?"
I asked over the Coms with worry in my voice.

I tried to glance over the sand dune to see where he was when he came flying back over the dune, running as fast as he could to get out of dodge.

However, once he got to the very top of the sand dune, a blasted bolt hit him in his back and caused him to fall head first down the dune.

I gasped as my heart beat heavily in my chest. I glanced back and tried to slide down the dune to get to him. But luckily, he very quickly got back up again and came to lie next to me.

"What happened?" Toro asked

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern. I placed my hand on his pauldron and attempted to look for any injuries. Even though our current position made it practically impossible.

"Sniper bolt. Only an MK-modified rifle could make that shot." Mando said to Toro

"Are you alright?" Toro asked while I still attempted to examine him with worry in my eyes.

"Yeah. Hit me in the beskar. I'm fine." Mando Said, he gently grabbed my hand and gently lowered it, he gave me a small nod. "I'm okay." He said again.

I nodded and breathed out in relief. "And at that range Beskar held up." Mando added

"Wait, I don't wear any beskar." Toro Said worriedly

"Nope." Mando replied

"Welcome to my world." I joked lightly

"Well, so what do we do?" Toro asked

"You see where that shot came from?" Mando asked

"Yeah, it came from that ridge." Toro said, I didn't answer as I knew Mando was trying to teach him some things about bounty hunting.