nine : apologies left unwanted

Hana felt weak seeing him. She was with him yesterday, but after finding out about his dirty tricks from Sunoo, she wasn't sure she'll be able to look at him the same way as before.

Ni-ki didn't even bother to greet her. That made Hana feel emotional. "What is this about?"

"I know the truth now."

"What truth?"

Hana promised she wouldn't cry. But everything was just too much for her. Being near him was too much. "Dont bullshit me Ni-ki, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I don't understand what is it you're trying to say!" He answered back, raising his voice.

"You're at it again! Lying like it's a normal thing for you to do. Was that all you can think of doing to me? Including me in your bets like I'm someone you can just use for entertainment!"

His expression changed. He knew he fucked up. Again. And this time, there was no way out of it.

"Fine, we made a bet. I agreed to it and lost. And you know why? Because I actually do like you Hana. I fucking like you and I lied and did those to you, and I feel so bad..." he sobbed, "I feel so bad seeing you cry because of me. I feel bad for treating you like shit. Is that what you want to hear?"

Hana felt angry. "Don't even think about lying to my face again. Just admit it Nishimura! You never really liked me but you're saying that you do to excuse your pathetic ass for lying to me and using me! You're trying to free your way from guilt!"

"I'm not! Okay? I swear, Hana. I like you so fucking much and I never realized how much I liked you when you told me not to play with your feelings. You can hate me all you want but I just hope you'll listen to what I have to say.

I called off the bet because I didn't want to hurt you anymore. I really like you Hana. You're the only one who made me feel things I haven't felt before... you bring so much comfort to me and you have no idea how much that means.

I honestly thought you were going to be like the other girls, but you're not. You're different and I hate myself for doing that to you. I didn't use you for entertainment, god, no, I'd never do that. I'm really sorry Hana... I'm really fucking sorry."

She could've hugged him. Comforted him, maybe. But she just watched him. Oh how painful it was. This was something she wouldn't want to experience again. Ever.

"I just hope you know how much pain you've caused me."

And then she's gone. This time, he was the one left all alone.