Part two - What are you doing here?!

~Time skip to Lida being a snitch~

Y/n pov.

"You! The boy with green hair you've been muttering this whole time, it's distracting. And you, the girl with h/c you've been sleeping this entire time if you're not going to pay attention, then you shouldn't bother becoming a hero." OK, who the heck is this guy to tell me I shouldn't sleep and even if I wasn't paying attention I could always ask izuku "Look dude I don't care who you are but you don't get to talk to me and my friend like that, he is probably the most determined person here. I don't care what you say about me, but if you wake me up again, I will break your spine."

           ~Time skip (cause I'm lazy)~

We were at the Gate waiting for it to open, and once it did I was the only one running into the fake city or so I thought "What are you waiting for in a real battle you don't wait for someone to say start!" I already had 20 points, but suddenly I saw someone I knew too well."Cecilia!? What are you doing here?!" "Well I couldn't leave you here alone. We all know you would cause too much trouble." After that little chat, I decided to use her powers. I saw a bunch of 1 and 2-pointers so I levitated them all and then  let them smash onto the floor, I had 35 points now you were going to continue searching for bots but then I heard someone scream "Aaaah!" I turned around and saw 2 people that were about to have a building fall on top of them, but before it could, I levitated the building."Go!" You yelled as they ran, getting to safety and searching for bots. After I was sure it was safe, I let the building crash against the ground. "How tf did that building almost fall on top of them!?" I muttered as I was using my Yo-Yos to swing around in the city trying to find more bots, then I saw three 3-pointers."Jackpot!" I ran towards one of them and jumped on top of it and pulled its head off with my Yo-Yos "38" I then jumped on top of one of the others opening a hatch and ripping the wires out "42" I then ran towards the last of the three, punching it "and that's 45!" That was probably enough, but I'm going to continue searching.      

                        ~Time skip~

"I have 70 points." I told myself, I was now calmly walking around, the time I could use Cecilias quirk had run out but I didn't care I could copy another quirk so I looked around for useful quirks and then I saw a guy with red hair and a hardened body "his quirk is useful for destroying bots and it would give protection." I muttered while using my quirk to copy it. I have been swinging around for a bit but couldn't find any bots, but then suddenly, a giant 0-pointer appears. "Hell no, uh uh, nonononono bye bye." After saying that, I decided that I would go the other direction until I saw a guy was about to get killed by the 0-pointer, so I ran towards them, used the hardening quirk and stopped the 0-pointer from stomping on us."Why are there so many people here almost dying!?" While I was holding its foot, the away, so I decided to let go and run away getting scratched in the process. "Well, that's gonna leave a mark." After a couple of minutes, it was over, and an old lady came to heal us. "Thanks." "It's not a problem, here take a gummy bear my quirk takes up a lot of the injured persons energy." After that, I went home.

647 words

I think I did OK, sorry if my updates are slow  I was pretty lazy and I had school 😅🥲
I hope you guys have a great day bye❤️