Changbin:
Aww honey don't cry!
Are you free tomorrow? We can go to the cafe your friend works at, just the two of us?

Seungmin blushed and let a tear slip from their eyes.

Seungmin:
Too late I'm already crying!
And I would love to :)

Changbin:
You're cute!
I'll see you tomorrow :)

Seungmin:
Okay!
:))

Seungmin smiled so wide, their heart feeling full and content. Seungmin's fell asleep with one person on their mind, seo changbin.

⚠️***⚠️
"Felix, your shift is over you can go home now." Felix nodded shortly and put his apron back on the hook, saying his goodbyes and getting in his car, driving home in complete silence.

"Hi lixxie bug! Papa is making food so relax and I'll call you when its ready!" Felix smiled and placed his keys next to the garage door. "Okay momma, thank you!" He smiled and walked into his room, dropping his guard and walking towards his bathroom.

He opened his drawer and almost immediately slammed it when he found nothing in there, remembering his parents throwing things away in attempt to help. "Fuck!" Felix yanked at his hair, too tired to even cry at this point.

He opened the top cabinet, seeing his face razors he uses every week to shave his eyebrows. (Fucking twink) his eyes brightened as he reached to grab one, getting his box of bandaids for later.

(I used to always put bandaids on after I cut, idk if that helped or not but it would make me feel less exposed.)

Felix lifted up his sleeve, the skin already scattered with scars from past times. Felix sighed and ran his fingers across them. 'Maybe I shouldn't do this.' Thoughts filled his brain, contemplating on what to do.

'Fuck it.' The razor went fast across his arm, the blood almost immediately oozing out. Felix let out a sigh of relief and watched the blood drip onto the white counter.

"Felix! Dinner is ready and I have to use the bathroom!" Felix's sister yelled outside the bathroom, the older groaned softly. "Coming!" He yelled back, putting the razor back in its place and cleaning his arm, placing a bandaid on the wound and washing his hands.

Felix walked out of the bathroom. "All yours." He mumbled before walking out of his room, his younger sister, Olivia, walked in the bathroom. She let out a small gasp as she saw a drop of blood on the counter, her face turned to a frown, feeling tears well up in her eyes as she cleaned the area and used the bathroom.

'Why do you do this to yourself?'

***
"Prince remember you have your next therapy session tomorrow at 3." One of the maids told the prince, who nodded and politely waited for her to leave the room, dialing Chan's number as soon as possible.

"Baby I'm almost there, is something wrong?" Minho giggled softly. "No! I just want to see you now!" He could hear Chan's chuckling in the background, feeling himself get giddy and excited. "I know Minnie I'm pulling in now." Minho giggled and hung up, waiting patiently for the older.

Minho bounced in his seat as he heard the older's knocks on the door, the boys made a funny knock so that Minho knew exactly who it was. "Come in!" Chan opened the door and smiled, closing it and jumping on the bed.

"Channie!!" Minho giggled as the older tackled him with tickles. Chan laughed and kissed Minho's nose. "Hi my baby!" Minho pushed Chan off him and moved so he was straddling the older, Chan raised a brow and held the younger's thighs by instinct. Minho flinched and moved off the older. "I'm sorry Minnie, I didn't mean to." Chan apologized and sat up with the younger.

Minho smiled sheepishly at the other. "It's okay Channie! I need to get over it, I'm sorry." Chan cupped the younger's cheeks, a worried look displayed on his face. "Baby you have nothing to be sorry about, you go through hell and back here and it makes me sick.. please don't apologize." Minho sniffled and nodded, tears streaming down his face.

Chan smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Let's sleep okay?" Minho wiped his eyes and nodded, laying down on Chan's chest. "Minnie did you have dinner?" Minho huffed and shook his head, chan frowned and ran his hands through the younger's hair. "Why not?" Minho groaned softly and looked up at the older. "I wasn't hungry chan, I'll eat tomorrow."

Chan hummed. "Okay Min, please eat breakfast tomorrow morning." Minho nodded shortly and rested his head back on Chan's chest, the older let out a sigh and played with Minho's ear. 'I hate being in love with you.' Chan felt his throat burn, closing his eyes and letting a tear stream down his face.

***
"Hey Sarah! Jeongin's in his room." Sarah greeted jeongin's older brother and walked to jeongin's room, opening the door before knocking. Jeongin sat up on his bed."What the hell- oh hey babe." Sarah raised her hands in defense. "Woah am I interrupting something?"

Hyunjin sat up as well, smiling cockily. "Hey Sarah." She waved and sat on the bed as well. "What we're you guys doing?" Jeongin sighed and kissed her cheek. "We we're just talking about stuff babe." She hummed and glanced at hyunjin, squinting her eyes. "I thought we were gonna hang out.. just the two of us."

Hyunjin chuckled and stood up. "Guess that's my que to leave, don't fuck her too hard man." Jeongin scoffed and dabbed Hyunjin up, the older leaving and shutting jeongin's door. Sarah immediately straddled the other, kissing him roughly.

Jeongin tried to push her off, only falling on his back on his bed and having his hands being pinned above his head. Sarah forced jeongin's knee to go in between her legs, letting out a muffled moan. Jeongin finally broke from her grip and pulled away, sitting up. "Stop Sarah, I'm not in the mood."

Fire burned in her eyes, sitting up as well and slapping jeongin across the face. "When are you in the mood jeongin!! You never want to have sex unless we're drunk!" Jeongin held his cheek with his hand. "Get the fuck out." He turned to his girlfriend, who regretted what she did.

"Babe I'm sorry!! I-I didn't mean it!" Jeongin shook his head with tears in his eyes. "Get the fuck out Sarah I don't want to see you." She sobbed and threw her body on the older's. "Babe we can talk this out! We always do baby!" Jeongin pushed her away, making her stumble and her back him the wall. "We'll talk later, I don't want to hang out anymore." She huffed and stood up, storming out of jeongin's house.

Jeongin walked out of his room and faced his older brother. "Dude what happened? Why is Sarah crying- wait. Are you crying?" His brother stood up and hurried over to jeongin. "S-she fucking slapped me, it r-reminded me o-of dad." Lucas, the brother, picked jeongin up and walked him to the couch. "He's gone Innie, he won't hurt you anymore."

Jeongin sobbed in the older's neck, Lucas putting on one of jeongin's favorite movies. "Bubba I put Nemo on." Jeongin looked up a the tv, turning around in the older's lap and watching the movie, sniffling ever so often.

Lucas sighed and brushed through jeongin's hair with his fingers. "Innie I think you need to tell Sarah what happened to mom and dad." Jeongin shook his head. "They died in a car accident hyungie. I already told her that." Lucas opened his mouth to say something, hesitating and biting his lip instead.

Lucas kissed jeongin head and looked at the tv. "Okay Innie, just talk to her." Jeongin nodded softly, barely hearing his brother as the fish distracted him.

***
Dude I got my hair cut and I love it sm I'm gagged