I'm like a drag now, if it weren't for me, Huo Cheng would have been able to join the army a long time ago.

    Lin An laughed at himself depressedly, and looked at the door that Huo Chenglin closed before leaving with complicated eyes.

    It doesn't matter if he is selfish, but there are many opportunities to say things like "don't worry about me" and "leave yourself" with Huo Cheng in a day, but he still doesn't say it. He was really reluctant to have someone by his side, who would never leave him when he was most helpless, and really yearned for this feeling.

    In the end, I could only swear to myself that I must repay this person well in the future.

    "Dangdangdang——" Huo Cheng knocked on the door and came in, holding a water glass in his hand, and walked to the bed.

    Lin An's fever subsided, and his strength recovered a lot, so he smiled at him, sat up, took a sip from the cup, and said, "My fever is gone, and the rest will not recover for a while, so we can't waste any more time." , we will leave tomorrow." The

    army will not stay in Jinshi for a long time, they can't wait too long.

    "We'll talk about it tomorrow. You should have a good rest first." Huo Cheng touched his forehead and took his temperature. The warm and thick hands actually made Lin An give birth to the scene of being caressed by his father-although this scene only existed in his childhood fantasy.

    The love and encouragement of adult male elders is indispensable for the growth of every young boy. Lin An naturally hoped that a tall, steady male elder would protect him like a mountain, so reliable peace of mind.

    As his father, Lin Fugui never gave him this feeling. After many years, he felt it from another man who was only ten years older than him.

    Candlelight flickered on the bedside table, and the low, warm light made the atmosphere extremely soft. Perhaps because of the emotional instability caused by illness, Lin An's brain was a little dull, and he let his body follow his instincts, rubbing his big hands with his face sideways, feeling melancholy in his heart.

    It would be great if there was a big brother like Huo Cheng when he was young, who loved and protected him.

    Huo Cheng was taken aback by the young man's warm forehead, and then a smile appeared in his eyes, and his expression softened, "Go to sleep," he said, "I will call you tomorrow morning."

    If Lin An recovers well tomorrow , they can leave.

    "Yeah." Lin An lay down, tucked most of his face into the quilt, embarrassed by his childish behavior just now. Huo Cheng felt that compared to the calm and mature appearance of the young man before, only now did he show some youthful liveliness and detachment.

    The blushing look, and the eyes lined with black water vapor, are extremely cute.

    The man's fingers on the side of the bed moved suspiciously twice, and then he stretched out his hand to tuck Lin An in the quilt, with no clue on his face, he whispered, "Good night, I'm going out first."

    "Good night." Lin An's voice was obviously softer than before with the approval of the man in front of him and the little bit of unnoticed dependence in his heart.

    Huo Cheng raised the corner of his mouth slightly, blew out the candle by the bed, opened the door and left.

    Lin An buried his face in the quilt, quietly listened to the other person's footsteps going away in the dark, and closed his eyes with great peace of mind.