Rated 18+

In a secluded corner of a school's library,

There were two students doing something in the corner. One was a boy and the other a girl. The girl Seeun was laying on a table holding on for dear life to not make any noise as her skirt is a bit lifted up because y/n's head was in there.

These two were pleasuring themselves. Seeun was gasping and moaning quietly as you enjoys yourself with her pussy. You pulled down her panties which was at her knees all the way down. You then proceeded to go back to what you was doing, making your tongue go to work on her. While Seeun lays down one hand grabbing on your hair and the other lifting up her skirt for him. Your pace then intensifies as you got your tongue to go deeper in her. Your whole mouth covering her pussy. Licking up and down following her the line. Everytime you pushed your tongue slighty in Seeun releases a beautiful moan. With every lick she gets more and more wet squirting out her juices slowly and you received them. As Seeun got wet enough your mouth moves  up to her lips, kissing her. While kissing her soft and plump lips your hands got to work. You placed your hands on her pussy and starts rubbing it and soon inserts your fingers. You then pushesld your  tongue in her mouth as you fingers her quickly. Seeun breaks of the kiss and you removed your finger with Seeun's liquids squirting all over the place.

Y/n: My turn

Seeun the pulls her panties back up and and got on her knees. Her face directly facing to your groin. It was obviously bulging just from the pants even more so that she now unzips it and pulls down your pants. She then removes your underwear making your meat spring up straight. She proceeds to lick her hand and rubbed your cock. She started from the part slowly to the tip back to the base and stroked it repeatedly. She lifts it up slightly and let her tongue out. Seeun then placed the tip on her tongue. You can feel the texture of her soft wet tongue slowly fidgeting and moving around your tip. She then swallow your rod whole with her tongue leading. Her lips touch the base as she let the tongue do the work inside. She needed to breathe so she removes it out of her mouth. You were able to see your cock is coated with her saliva still connecting to her. She continues to suck you off. She was moving differently everytime she sucked, she goes back to the tip and played with it. She gave a little kiss making your legs weak. You grabbed a nearby chair and sat on it. Seeun continued her job downing on you. Licking the base to the tip and the sides. She felt you were gonna cum as your dick was twitching. She fastens it by sucking you only at the tip puckering up her lips. She places her knees on your lap and gave you a kiss as she gave you a hand job which you soon came.

Seeun: Looks like we're all done y/n. Let's clean up.

After cleaning up you and her left the library and decided to part ways but before that you two chat a bit.

Seeun: Thanks for always helping me out y/n. That was a good one.

Y/n: Sure it's a pleasure. Literally.

Seeun: (laughs) until next time. Like always keep this between you and me only okay.

Y/n: of course. Like always.

Seeun: Bye then.

She says while walking backwards as she flashes you that beautiful of hers. She then runs off somewhere. Maybe to her supposed boyfriend which is also your close friend.

People might be wondering what? Y/n is fucking his friend's girl? Why and how did this happened? Well yes but things are not as it seems and here's the story.

You and Jaehwan are friends since you knew him in middle school. You guys never really got together to hang as you guys only knew each other from a friend. But you went to highschool quiet far away and you only Jaehwan who also went to the same school. Because everybody was basically a stranger you and Jaehwan became close friends very quickly. Also you and him being part of the same baseball club helped in that. He was a pitcher and so are you. Only difference was that he is the star of the team and the starting pitcher for the team and you were the relief pitcher. You never minded that as you get play time anyways. As the star of the team Jaehwan became popular real quick and you were his friend so you also became somewhat popular. The school girls were all his fans. Some were yours but only a few most of them used you to get to Jaehwan.