CHAPTER 5

A MONTH LATER

Glitch entered the library to check on seek. He had been doing this every other day. "hey seek you okay do you feel sore anywhere?" glitch asked.

"nope I'm good" seek replied as he sat up.

"great!" glitch said happily "because me and halt are going to see what's beneath the elevator shaft in door 100" glitch added. Seek got up from the bed and sort of wobbled because he'd been in a bed for the past month. both seek and glitch then headed for halt's corridor. on the way they walked into a dark room. "Hey screech! you wanna go exploring with me and seek?" Glitch yelled out. a minute later screech appeared.

"I would love to!" screech said happily.

"Great!" seek said.

"alright lets go find halt" glitch said. then the three of them walked into halt's corridor and there vision went dark cyan.

"hey halt you ready!" glitch yelled out.

"yep!" halt said from behind them.

"woah, okay" glitch said.

the four of them proceeded to go to door 100 because glitch told figure to meet them there. when they got there they were surprised to see ambush there. 

"hey glitch!" ambush said.

"hey ambush wheres rush?" glitch asked.

"rush didn't want to go" ambush replied.

"anyway" figure said. "I will tell you guys what I know about what's down there, it's an abanded mine shaft"

"cool" halt said. "why don't we take that elevator down?"

"sure, why not" glitch said. "wait, figure you're coming with us, right?"

"no I will not but I'm sure you'll know when you get there" figure replied.

"what are we waiting for let's go" seek said impatiently. 

"yeah" screech said impaitently.

"alright" glitch said. "let's go" he added. then glitch, halt, seek, screech and ambush entered the elevator which was clearly not suited for the five of them.  while they were going down they heard creaking. 

"I don't like the sound of that" screech said.

"me neither" ambush said.

"we might be in trouble" glitch said as he heard the sounds of tearing from the cables above. 

Snap!