"Now get up and clean yourself. I will be in the kitchen making breakfast."

"Alright, sweetheart."

Getting off of Haruchiyo, you stood up back on your feet. But he somehow remained lying on the bed. He smiled mischievously and outstretched his hands.

"Pull me up, please."

"Gosh, you're such a baby."

"I'm your baby boy."

Haruchiyo wasn't ashamed to call himself that. He loved being pampered and showered with love by you. Chuckling heartily, you slowly attempted to pull him up.

Unexpectedly, Chiyo suddenly climbed up on to the bed and jumped on Haruchiyo's stomach. His weight unpredictably pressing on his tummy came out as a great shock for your future husband. He let out a loud gasp while Chiyo just innocently meowed at his human father.

"Meow. Meooooow."

"Good, Chiyo. Wake up your papa."

"Chiyo, you're heavy as fuck- FUCK, DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLE! I HAVEN'T CUT YOUR CLAW!"

Chiyo kept kneading his paws -- with his claws out and occasionally stuck on Haruchiyo's clothes -- on his human father's chest. Guess he decides to make his biscuits using Haru's chest today.

"LOVE, HELP! MY NIPPLES ARE IN GRAVE DANGER! HE IS GONNA RIP THEM OFF!"

"Alright, alright."

You were entertained by this sight but sadly, you had to put an end. You picked up Chiyo carefully and cuddled him in your arms. He purred softly at you. Haruchiyo was breathing raggedly, gasping for air to stable his breathing again. His nipple's lives were almost robbed away by his own cat.

"Okie, no more playing around. Get yourself ready now, Haru. Otherwise, you won't make it in time to eat breakfast."

"Yeah, yeaaaah."

"Meow!"

Gifting a kiss on top of Chiyo's head, Haruchiyo then excused himself into the bathroom while you made your way back to the kitchen to continue preparing breakfast.

' Ahhh, I really love this family. My one and only treasure...and nobody can steal this away from us.' you and Haruchiyo had the same thoughts while smiling warmly.

' you and Haruchiyo had the same thoughts while smiling warmly

After a while,
Afternoon,
Bonten's HQ..

Lunchtime arrived, you went out to buy have lunch on your own while also planning to buy steamed buns for Haruchiyo. He had to go somewhere else due to his mission. He had to get rid of someone.

Haruchiyo returned to the HQ, his clothes all soaked with blood and sweats. The underlings, aware of their superior's return, immediately fetched a new pair of clean clothes. Haruchiyo was in the changing room with one of his underlings as he changed his clothes.