칠 : who's behind the crime

Start from the beginning

"Who are you to tell me what to do!?" I slowly dropped my knee to the floor and kneel before him.

"I know it's my fault for putting you in this situation, I'm sorry. However, I'm begging for your kindness to help Prince Ren in his remaining duties." State visit was an important matter most of all Ren is about to accede to the throne. He must gain support from different countries before his take over ceremony.

"You're only an outsider so stop meddling with our family issues!"

"Thyme! What are you doing to him?" The third prince immediately helped me to get up so I immediately waved my hands.

"It's not what you think Prince MJ, Prince Thyme didn't do anything." It was not used because the two of them were exchanging deadly glares.

"Stupids." Then Prince Thyme walked away.

"I'm sorry about that, Your Highness."

"I'm already used to it, don't mind him. Let's go, I will accompany you to your room."

"Thank you but it's okay, I can walk alone—" The next thing I know is he's dragging me out. Ren, save me from your brothers please.

"I'm really thankful for the third prince about what happened earlier."

"Don't think about it. Next time, if Thyme doesn't mean things again, don't hesitate to call me." I smiled at what he said, he's just like Ren, he also has a good heart.

"Right, I remember! Can you please wait for a moment here Prince MJ?" He nodded even though he's confused. So I quickly went to my room and get the canvas on the easel.

"I didn't mean to overhead your conversation with Her Majesty, I just passed by that time I swear. I think it's a waste to dump your painting so I did some adjustments to your masterpiece in order to hide the messy part." I bowed to him to show him my sincerity however there's no response so I straightened up, "I-I'm sorry for doing this without your permission—" But then I saw his dazzling smile that made me feel relieved.

"Woah, I didn't know you were talented in art? This is amazing!"

"That's good to hear, Your Highness. I thought you would get mad." But then his smile became disappointed.

"What a shame, my own mother didn't see any of my work as a masterpiece."

"But it doesn't mean that you have dragged yourself down and lost confidence. I like your drawings, even Ren, he was boasting about your drawing skills before."

"What? My brother did?"

"Of course, he's so proud of you."

"I miss my brother…" He hugged the painting.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault for putting your brother in a coma." But then he placed his hand to my head and smiled at me again.

"Stop blaming yourself, it was an accident." I feel guilty that Prince MJ is defending me when he doesn't know that I'm the real target.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Lady Lita, Princess Irin, Prince Yijeong is here."

"Just call me Kavin for the meantime Noah." Noah looks confused but Bam just tapped his shoulder giving him a gesture that it's alright.

"We just need to be careful not to expose his real identity." Bam explained it to them.