Christmas decorations

"Kyung come to my home fast", I messaged Baek Kyung as I was gathering all the things needed to decorate my house. Christmas is as at the door as I think. There is no weather change or celebrations here, which is not unexpected. Afterall the writer has not drawn yet. It is my own calculation.

I heard the sound of the door opening and came out running from the store room. He came running towards me.

"Are  you alright?" he asked, checking my arms and legs and then checked my temperature.

What is wrong with this man?

"I am perfectly fine", I said, still clueless of the reason behind the layers of stress on his face.

"Have you seen yourself?" he asked.

I looked at myself. Oh I get it now. My dirty clothes and messed up appearances are to be blamed.

"I am preparing for Christmas", I informed him.

"It is looking more like a Halloween preparation", he joked. Damn this man has now learnt to crack jokes and make fun of me. 

I huffed and went to the store room again, I even looked back once to confirm if he has followed me. Thankfully he did otherwise I had to pull all the things downstairs.

"Take all these downstairs", I told him pointing towards the  bag where I had put them all.

"Is it really Christmas?" he asked.

"Yes"

"No, no one is celebrating."

"I am the Santa this time and I have chosen to come now", I gave a completely illogical answer and the confused Kyung ended up following my orders.

We started with the decorations at the garden by hanging the stars, bells and gift boxes on the Christmas tree and fixed the star on the top.

 Outside the door, we put up the statue of Santa Claus.

Inside the house, I put the wishes box at the entrance

The most time-consuming task was recreating the Jesus's birth place

The most time-consuming task was recreating the Jesus's birth place. We made it at my window.

Seeing our master piece, he said with pride, "I am done."

"Yes. We have successfully completed the task", I said, lying down on my bed, dead-tired after so much work.

He pulled me up immediately, shocking me and said, "I am hungry."

So what will I do? Should I cook for you or what? I will sleep.

"Go to Dried Squid Fairy", I said and went back to bed.

"So you won't be giving me food to eat?" he asked, his voice hinting a warning.

"No" I am as stubborn as him.

"Fine. I was saying that I have been thinking of calling Lee Do Hwa to celebrate Christmas with us. He will bring snacks for us. So you don't need to cook".

What the hell. No. We 3 in same house, not even in dreams. He was so guilty after sleeping with me, and the fact that I am Baek Kyung's cousin is cherry on top. What will happen if we feel guilty again? I better stop it.

"How about we see a movie? I will bring some food while you set the movie", I said.

"Ok" he replied smiling.

Wait? Did he just manipulate me? I think so. Leave it. I will quickly make something.

"I am setting Hirugao" he said from upstairs.

Yeeh. It was on my watchlist for so long. Finally I can see it. My incomplete dream of that world is being fulfilled here. 

Something wierd is happening. My vision is getting blurred. The floor beneath my feet feels to crack open.

====================================