Entry 4: Frigustella Creatures

19 of July 705

Today it has been easier for me to sleep thanks to the fact that thinking about the discovery of frigustella life keeps me entertained and distracts me from my long-term situation.

It seems that by feeding mostly on sunlight it makes it harder for it to be active at night, resulting in an effect similar to animal sleep, this is quite handy, I wouldn't want to have to worry about curious space crystal creatures lurking around the night.

Today while I was having breakfast and preparing the plan for the day, the creature managed to follow me taking its first steps, apparently it has already accumulated enough energy and knowledge for it. For that feat he managed to create four limbs that he used like the legs of an arthropod, although not as fast and more clumsy, fascinating.

The carrier pigeon that I sent notifying of everything discovered returned and after notifying me of the surprise of the exploration council and their congratulations, they ordered me to start the terraforming of the island with the seeds from the boat to be able to conquer the new territories in the name of Hispania after its fertilization.

That said, I start to plant all kinds of things, naturally moss, herbs and some creeping shrubs had already started to grow, but I greatly expanded the range.

First I planted all the food crops, potatoes, carrots, onions, fruit trees such as cherry, olive and chestnut, and later I added more wild forest species such as oak, beech, pine and palm trees for the coast.

The results were surprising, thanks to the great fertility of the soil, the lack of competition and the influence of the crystal of life, the plants grew in unexpected ways, on the same day of planting they had already germinated and grown a couple of centimeters, normally this would take a week, I think in a few years everything will be ready.

This new material amazed me more and more, energy, giving life to inorganic materials and now it turns out that it helps existing life to have greater performance, it is possible that even I feel healthier and stronger, but what else is capable of of doing?

Just as I was asking myself this question collecting radishes, one of them dug itself up and started walking away from me, this was great news for the scientific world, but a terrible problem for harvest days, now you have to hunt the vegetables it turns out , I don't think my vegan friends will find it very funny.

PS: the hermit is getting closer and closer, today I even managed to feed him.