~Chapter 1: The beginning~

Hey guys so this my very first story I hope u guys like it and when we begin you or y/n is April cousin and you live with her and her roommate Taylor and here are something u need to know
Y/n ( your/name)
E/c (eye/color)
S/c (skin/color)
B/t (body/type)
H/c (hair/color)
F/c (favorite/color)
P/n ( pet/name)
F/d (favorite/drink)
N/n ( nick/name)
F/m ( favorite/movie)
F/s ( favorite/show)
F/m ( favorite/ music)

Ok I'm done on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the sewers Splinter " You are extraordinary, my sons
Unlike anything the world has ever seen.
Bound for greatness.
Destined for to protect The people of the New York.
A dark force is growing. A criminal organization
Known as the Foot Clan. So named because they step over the good people of this city no regard.
Their leader the Shredder, will come at you with ferocity.
His Foot Clan will outnumber you. The people of New York will look upon you as their only hope.
Eyes forced. Elbows locked. Stance low. And we being.
Be one with the blades. Lead their path. I kind you are eager to answer their calls, but your training is not not yet complete. The world below must remain your home.
As your father you must trust me. Patience. Patience.
You're not yet ready to go above around. But I believe when that day comes and you rise to the streets, you are going to be responsible for amazing things. "

I'm going to change povs on this story a lot so sorry

(April pov)
"Mr.Rivetti! Mr. Rivetti. Mr.Rivetti please I just.."

(Mr.Rivetti pov)
"You're the most persistent human I've met in my life I swear. Look,I already told the cops everything all right?"

(April pov)
"But maybe there's a detail you  could've forgotten to
Share with the police."

(Mr.Rivetti pov )
"Sweetheart, you don't forget something like. 10 guys stormed in here, broad daylight, force us to the ground at gunpoint. And these are restricted chemicals. Benyl cyanide and some delaminating agents, too. You don't just but this stuff, even on the black market." 
"Wait, you said delaminating agents.  Those are used in genetic research. Is there anybody besides you.?"

( y/n pov) 
"Come on April. We have to be at the town square in 35 minutes. Y/n said."

"Look y/n I need you and April need to get the town square but trying to have patience right now.Vern said."

"OK Vern I am trying to be patient right now the patient is not on my side with me right now so I tried if you wanna do something then go ahead do something already."
"All right you want to do something fine o'Neil! we're live in 30 minutes come!."

"Uh... okay? No,no,no. I'll be right back. Please don't go anywhere I'll be right back." April runs to Vern and y/n to the van." "Come on you're killing me. Vern said." "Yeah April we need to be in the town Square in 25 minutes let's go come on we deal with this later." Y/n said. "I am working." April said. "That's a paying job?no." "because we have an actual paying job. Look you don't think that every crime report is The city has been trying to work this foot clans." Vern said. Y/n and looks at the guy they waved at him and that is mouthing him saying just go. I know that, but there is a new angle on this, I am this close to getting it. I just need a couple of more... April turns around and see the guy walking away. You were saying April Y/n said. April sighs.
"Let's just stick of what we're going at. Mmm-hmm."
"Let's just stick what we're good at we're good at it."
Vern said. They get in the car. "All right people let's go we have an interview to do." Y/n said.