ch.1

Just now, Takemitchi returned from the supermarket "She went to the store to get Mikey and her friends some snacks. They are waiting for her to arrive at the shrine. Two men approached Takemitchi as she was walking "It's Mikey's girlfriend, as you can see. Takemitchi asked, "What do you want?" She was scared but tried to hide it because she didn't want to appear weak. One of them asked, "Why don't you come and have fun with us forget Mikey, then tried to grab her. "No, keep away!" Takemichi shouted, then took a step backward. One of them commanded, "Don't act like that," before attempting to touch her. I told you to keep away from me!, Takemitchi slapped his hands away, and she then yelled. One of them became angry.One of them punched Takemichi, causing him to fall to the ground and the snacks to also fall. Takemitchi was crying and holding her hurt face. They both laughed before leaving. Still getting up, Takemitchi picked up the dropped goodies and put them back in the bag. Takemitchi was in a panic because she didn't know what would happen if Mikey saw her face. Takemitchi came up with a plan, using some of her hair to cover up the bruising on her face before moving further. She arrived and saw Mikey sitting and the others talking. Takemitchi quickly handed them the goodies after mikey grinned when he spotted her. Why did it take you so long? Draken asked.It wasn't that long, Takemichi chuckled nervously.Is that a new hairdo, Takemichi? asked Mikey. Takemitchi winced in fear that Mikey might touch it and expose the bruise on her cheek. Takemitchi said, "Oh, I just realized I had something to do, I have to go," and then she started to walk away when Mikey stopped her. Mikey asked Takemitchi if she was keeping something from him while wrapping his hands around her waist. I don't understand what you're talking about, Takemitchi replied. When Mikey said, "Then let me move your hair to the side," Takemitchi backed up and tripped over something, messing up her hair. Mikey became angry when he noticed the bruise on Takemitchi's face. The others were also angry when they noticed it.who did this to you? Added Mikey. Takemitchi broke down in tears and apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to worry or think I'm weak." When Takemitchi stated this, she covered her face to prevent them from seeing her cry. Mikey gave Takemitchi a hug and then told her everything was okay, but he was still angry. Draken understood Mikey's feeling's and was ready to join him, so were the others. Mikey  carried takemitchi in bridle style and then layed her on the chair. Takemitchi was lying comfortably in Mikey's lap. After some time, Takemitchi dozed off, and Mikey turned to face Draken. "I Understand how you feel, and I'm ready to join you," draken said.After instructing Mitsuya to keep an eye on her, Mikey left with Draken. To try  and see if they could track down the individuals who attacked Takemitchi, Mikey and Draken headed to the same store as Takemitchi did. Some random person said, "Haha dude didn't you see her face, she was crying like a little bitch." When two people approached them, they both started giggling. Who was crying like a little bitch? asked draken,he was furious. One of them remarked, "Chill dude,"  they were terrified since they knew who they were. One of them was kicked by Mikey, and the other was punched till he passed out. Mikey asked in a tone, "Who gave you permission to touch my girl?".

Takemitchi Upon waking, saw was Mitsuya only asking, "Where are Mikey and Draken?" Asking was Takemitchi. He just   told me to watch you, Mitsuya replied. Takemitchi questioned angrily, "You're not lying are you? I'm not seriously, I don't know, Mitsuya said in self-defense. Mikey and Draken arrived with snacks as they were having this conversation, interrupting them. The fact that Mikey had given Takemichi her favorite food made her very happy. When Mikey scooped up Takemitchi and put her on his lap, she ate it happily. Mikey was then given a short kiss on the lips by Takemitchi as she turned to face him. Mikey wanted more than a peck,  he then commanded Takemitchi to kiss him once more. Takemitchi re-kissed Mikey after he stated this However, Mikey deepened the kiss this time by slipping his hand below Takemitchi's skirt. Takemitchi quickly removed Mikey's hand after realizing what he was doing. Draken was angry as he watched them. Mitsuya agreed with what draken stated, "Why don't Yall get a room. Mikey said, "We will," and then grinned. Takemitchi responded, flushing, "Ehh!".