ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

It is advised by me to stick on some of ur favourite Christmas songs before reading.

This contains some of the headcanons from last chapter btw

It's the Hexsquad's first Christmas. And it's in the human realm

They/them reader

___________________________

One month until Christmas

"Guys, Mami says it's time to put the Christmas decorations up!" Luz tells her friends, in an excited tone.

Everyone heads down stairs. Hunter and y/n walk together and in hand "I'm so excited for Christmas! Ever since Luz told us about it, I've wanted to experience it." Hunter says

Y/n laughed at their enthusiastic boyfriend "I know sweetie, I'm excited too."

When Hunter got downstairs stairs, he something unexpected on the book shelf .
A little elf in red.

Hunter got scared and tears started to fill his eyes "Y/N!" He ran to his partner and started bawling, while crying into them. Gus started cry as well because of the sight.

"What happened, Hunter?" He points to the shelf. "Ms Camila, what's that?" Y/n asks "That's Candy-Cane. Our elf on the shelf" "Hunter it's okay, it won't hurt you."
"I don't like it." Hunter sobs "Me neither." Gus cries out, crying into Willow's shoulder

Two hours later

The boys (eventually) calmed down and everyone began decorating the house. Hunter noticed a little plant with while berries in the Christmas tree.

"Camila, what's this?" He asked his adoptive mother. "That's mistletoe. You put it over two peoples heads, then they have to kiss."

He looks at the plant and gets an idea. He goes down to the basement and sees his partner, sewing everyone a stocking each. They even made little ones for the palismen.
(IN THIS STORY FLAPJACK IS ALIVE)

He walks over to them and holds the mistletoe above their heads. Confused, y/n asks "What are you doing, and what's that?"

"It's a little thing called mistletoe, now we have to kiss." He puckers his lips. "I might need to look it up, and I'm not believing that until I do." Y/n chuckles. Hunter's face falls, but
y/n kisses him anyway "But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna kiss you."

Hunter starts smiling and he giggles uncontrollably. "Wanna help make stockings?" They ask. Hunter nods and helps to sew stockings

3 weeks until Christmas

"Who wants to make gingerbread houses?" Camila asks from the kitchen.

Then, everyone rushes to the kitchen "We do!" Camila starts baking the gingerbread while the others wait around. Hunter talking to Willow, Vee, Gus and y/n talk to each other and Luz and Amity being a cute couple.

A few minutes later, the gingerbread is ready. Everyone takes some and start constructing and decorating their gingerbread house.
Vee was definitely the best at it. "Hey, Vee, could you possibly show me how to connect the walls?" Hunter asked