Master's New Place

~ GirlxBoy ~

Master got a new place. I haven't been over yet, today that would change. I'm already flustered, knowing how easily he can break me. We tease each other throughout the day, light touches, whispers in the ear, running our hands up each other's thighs. We both are so flustered and undone, and we haven't even gotten to his place yet. Once we arrive he walks me to the door, unlocking it slowly. I squirm in anticipation to what's to come. He unlocks the door and we get inside, I'm already so out've it, silent not knowing what to say. I've noticed for awhile that Master is hard, I've just chosen not to say anything, knowing im soaked between my legs as well. He leads me to the bed, and tells me to sit as he grabs something really quick. He comes back with rope, smirking. Once I notice the rope, I start blushing a crimson. He tells me to strip, and me being bratty, I decide to tell him to make me. He sits the rope on the bed, and grabs me, knowing how easily he can manhandle me, as he just looks into my eyes. At this point, he knows he has me wrapped around his finger. I'd do anything and everything he tells me to, and that's exactly how he wants it. He smirks as he roughly pushes me onto my knees. I look up at him, face flushed from knowing what is about to happen. He slowly starts stripping, teasing me. I reach out to help him and he reminds me, good girls can touch, bad girls can only sit and watch. I hesitantly drop my hand and obey, saying yes sir. Once he has finished stripping, he asks me what I did to be in trouble. I repeat back to him that I talked back to Master, and I apologize. He calls me a good girl and walks up to me, with his crotch at my face level. He grips my hair and uses it to pull my head back, instructing me, telling me that I know what to do. I nod in understanding and lick slowly from his base to his tip, hearing him groan lowly above me. Once I get to his tip, I suck on your it gently. I then continue to take him down my throat. Deepthroating as much of his cock as i can. He uses his grip in my hair to bob my head, as I suck a little harder on his cock. He moves my head faster and faster until he suddenly yanks me off. I whine and ask why he stopped me, and he proceeds to tell me that it's because he has other plans with me. He orders me to stand up, and instructs me to strip for him. I strip slowly, teasingly, seeing him lose patience in his eyes, knowing he secretly loves the show. Once I've finished, he picks me up and tosses me onto the bed. He takes the rope from before and tells me to put my arms above my head. I do as I'm told, and he ties me up to the bed. He grabs my tit, as I squeal from the unexpected touch. He smirks at my noise, as he runs his hand up the inner part of my thigh, looking up at me. I avoid eye contact, knowing i'm too flustered. He runs his hand up my body, and grabs my neck in a tight grip, forcing me to look at him. He whispers in my ear that i look so pretty, laid out for him, all tied up. He calls me kitten and leans in, looking in my eyes. He kisses me deeply, slowly speeding up the kissing, licking my bottom lip for permission to french kiss. I part my lips a bit for him, and lets him slip his tongue into my mouth. We french kiss for a while, breathing heavily. He reaches his arms down and bends my legs up. We part the kiss for a second, deeply breathing, leaning our foreheads against each other, looking in each others eyes. He takes one of his hands and runs it down to my pussy, grazing his fingertips against my clit barely, causing my body to jolt against him. He smirks and chuckles at my body's reaction, as he starts rubbing my clit, hearing my soft moans from the pleasure. His fingers travel down, and he sticks two fingers in me unexpectedly. I moan a bit louder at the feeling. While he preps me, he kisses down my neck, biting me every couple spots. He starts marking me, all over, so that when we were done I'd have a reminder of who I belong to. He pulls his fingers out and uses his arms to push my legs back further. He looks in my eyes and asks me if I'm ready. I nod knowing that I can't speak. He kisses me deeply as he starts to push into me. I whimper into the kiss feeling the slight sting, loving the pain. He groans into the kiss from how tight I am around him. Once he's fully inside of me, he makes it seem like he was going to be gentle. When I least expect it, he starts pounding into me, roughly. I whimper and moan loudly, feeling him abuse my hole. I lose grasp of reality, only being able to feel him filling me, hear his low noises from above me. As he gets faster, our noises get louder, clashing in the air. He tells me that he's going to cum, and I just whine to tell him the same. He instructs me to cum with him. He pounds me as hard as he can, and as soon as I feel his cum filling me up, the feeling tips me over the edge. I release my juices on his dick, my pussy tightening around him. I wince from sensitivity, already extremely sore. With both of us breathing heavily, he pulls out slowly, looking at how wrecked I am. He smirk to himself, knowing he's proud of the work he's done. Marking me all over, claiming me as his, turning me into a mess, a wreck, causing me to be completely incoherent. He unties me carefully, knowing the ropes left bruises, telling me how good I did as he does so. I definitely love his new place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,100 Word Count

Definitely a great way to do a house tour aint it, hope y'all little subby's enjoy!

~ psych0wh0re666