Tom Riddle - he doesn't have to know pt.2

Your POV:

4 months. That's how long Tom and I are having an affair. Four months of secrets. And four months of lying to everyone. Lying to Mattheo.
In those four months Tom and I met up almost every day. I enjoyed being with him.
He treated me like I was the only person that mattered to him and the Sex was absolutely amazing. But I also felt guilty.
But what was I supposed to do?
Tell Mattheo I sleep with his brother?
And that I accidentally fell in love with him?
I couldn't do that.
But I had to, right?

Tom POV:

The chamber of secrets was my favorite spot. No people around. Just me and my thoughts.

The last few months were the best of my life. And I couldn't deny it, I was completely and utterly in love with y/n.
The way she looked when she was on top of me, in all her natural beauty.
The way she said my name with so much pleasure in her voice.
I wanted to hear that sound for the rest of my life.

„We need to talk!"
I jumped in surprise. When I looked in the direction the voice was coming from, raised my eyebrows.
What was this bitch doing here?
It was the girl my brother was friends with, the one that looked like a pug.
What was her name again..Paula? Patricia? I couldn't remember.

„Talk about what?" my voice was dripping with venom.
„About your little meetings with Mattheo's girl." she smiled satanic.
„Meetings? I don't know what you are-"
„YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, RIDDLE!"

Wow that bitch really yelled at me. She's brave I got to give her that.

„And what are you gonna do about it, little pug?"
„Easy, if you don't tell him. I will."
„That's sweet. But you don't want Mattheo to be mad at you, do you?"

She really thought she could blackmail me. Poor girl forgot that I always have the upper hand. Pathetic.

„I'm not the one that betrayed him. So he had no reason to be mad at me."
„Oh really? So you found out that your best friends girlfriend and brother are sleeping with each other. But you didn't tell him immediately? No, you went to his brother first to blackmail him! I think Mattheo wouldn't like that, would he?"

She blinked rapidly. Yep, I got her.

„Why are you here, Paula?"
„Pansy."
„I don't care."
„I want them to break up. And I have a plan."

Okay, now this conversation was getting interesting, but I couldn't do that it wouldn't be fair towards y/n.

„I can't do that to y/n"
„Than you both have to tell him." and with that, she turned on her heels and left.

Mattheo POV:

I'm an awful boyfriend. I just found out that y/n birthday was three months ago. And of course I forgot. How stupid can a person be?

Maybe that's why she was acting distant the past few months?
Was that the reason she only said okay every time I told her I don't have time?

„Hey, Pansy. Can you help me with something? I need an advice on girls problems."
„Is it about y/n? Then you should ask Tom."
„Tom? Why would I ask him?"
„Because he knows a lot more about your girl than I do."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Yeah I know that Pansy and y/n weren't close but I thought every girl could give advice about how to treat a girl.
And why would Tom know anything about it? He never even had a girlfriend.

„I heard he is hanging out in the chamber. Maybe we should go there to ask him." Pansy was acting really weird.
But if Tom could help me, I wasn't going to complain.

The walk to the Chamber was silent. Pansy didn't say a word, she just kept biting her lips. They were already bleeding slightly but I didn't ask her about it.
I learned a long time ago that she can be very...special sometimes.
Her hands were shaking when she reached for the door of the chamber.

She looked up at me but wouldn't meet my eyes directly.
„Whatever happens in there, just know that you'll always be my best friend."
„Tf are you talking about? What's going to happen?" I wanted an answer for her strange behavior, but she just opened the door and stepped in.

The Chamber smelled like Sex and I could hear loud moaning.
Hell yes, Tommyboy finally got a girl. It was about time someone fucked some sense into him.
Maybe he would finally get of my dick with all these Deatheater tasks.
But I wonder who the special girl was. She must be some type of goddess if she was able to seduce Tom.

The moans got louder and I couldn't hide my smirk. Damn he was giving it to her good.
I almost felt bad for not letting them finish first, but I needed to talk to Tom.

Pansy and I turned a corner when I finally saw the lounge, Tom was busy at.
But nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.
My girl on top of my brother, her head leaned back, while she moaned his name in sheer pleasure. Tom had his hands on her ass to guide her, while his head rested on the arm of the sofa. Loud groans were coming out of his mouth and he had a look of pure satisfaction on his face.

It felt like my heart got ripped out of my chest. I was fuming. Pansy took my hand to comfort me and started talking.
„Nice to see you again, Tom!"

Y/n turned around quickly, her eyes became wide. She stood up and with one swift motion, put on her dress.
Tom on the other hand looked at us annoyed. He rolled his eyes and stood up reluctantly. Slowly pulling up his boxers.
He fucks MY girl and is annoyed at ME?

„What do you want, Patricia?" Tom's voice was filled with hate.
„Her name is Pansy, you fucking asshole."

My brother rolled his eyes again.
„I still don't care."

He was getting on my fucking nerves. They betrayed me and he was still acting like the arrogant prick that he is. I looked at y/n. She was looking back with guilt in her eyes.
„How long?" was all I asked her.
„Four months." she whispered, looking to the floor.
„YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WITH MY BROTHER FOR FOUR MONTHS?"

Tom stepped in front of her.
„Don't talk to her like that."
„Fuck you, Tom. Why did you do that to me?" tears streamed down my face.

How could they do that to me? If she doesn't love me anymore she could've told me. She could've just break up with me.

They looked at each other. And it broke my heart even more. Their looks were filled with nothing but love.
We were together for three years, but she never once looked at me like that.

Y/n spoke first.
„I'm sorry, Mattheo. It wasn't supposed to happen. You forgot our anniversary and I was mad. Tom came over because he wanted to talk to you. At first it was just the heat of the moment..and then..."
„You fell in love.." I ended her sentence.

After a few seconds of silence it was Tom who answered.
„Yes, we did." he smiled softly at y/n and took her hand.

Did this asshole just confess his love?
I caught them fucking and instead of apologizing, he confesses his love?
Damn, they're more fucked up than I thought.

„I don't want the both of you anywhere near me." and with that, I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: I don't really like that chapter, so I try to write an alternative part.
This could take a little longer, since I don't have an idea. 😩
That's all I wanted to say, so love you, bye. 👋🏻