Our future

Studying for my exam was a bit difficult because I was still very sad about my mother and couldn't concentrate, but thanks to Jude's help I managed to pass it and have now graduated.

I've decided to sell my house and move in with Jude. Jude has signed a new contract with Liverpool, so that means we will be living in Liverpool. We bought a nice house on the outskirts of the city. It is only fifteen minutes from the training field and close to nature.

——————————————————————————

2 months later:
Jude is doing well at his new club. The fans like him and he scores a lot. He also has nice teammates who make him feel completely at home. I'm doing fine too. I started working at a clothing company. I would like to start my own clothing line in a while.

Jude and I are now visiting my father in Sweden again. My dad and Jude have been secretive all along, it's driving me crazy.

Shall we go sailing for a while, I ask Jude. Yes, nice idea Maja. Jude and I are cruising until I stop the boat. I lie on the front of the boat on Jude his chest until he gets up.

Maja come and stand. I also stand up and look Jude in the eye. Okay Maja I've known you for a long time now and we've been through a lot. I always thought about how perfect it would be if we grew old together. When I see you, I see you as my future wife and the mother my children. When we had to say goodbye to your mother She said to me, Jude promise me that you will stay with my daughter forever you are made for each other. Then I knew for sure that I wanted to be forever with you. Now is my question, Maja would you like to marry me? I get tears in my eyes and I jump into Jude's arms. Of course Jude I want to stay with you forever. We kiss and lie on the deck of the boat for a while.

——————————————————————————

It is now 3 years later, Jude and I are now married and have a child. Shortly after our wedding, I found out I was pregnant. I told Jude and he couldn't believe it. Jude was very happy. 38 weeks later I gave birth to our daughter Lea.

Lea is really a father's girl. she prefers to do everything with daddy. Lea loves her mother too! Lea is now 1.5 years old and we are planning to have another child. I secretly hope it will be a boy but you never know for sure.

Jude is doing good with Liverpool, he is one off the best players and they won already a championship. My brothers really love Jude, they come sometimes to Liverpool to watch a game of Jude. My father is also doing well. He is sometimes a bit sad about my mother but it's getting better. He loves to do his work and comes a lot to Liverpool. He loves his little granddaughter.

Gio and Belle are having also a little girl now. I hope that our girls are going to be best friends like Belle and me. Gio plays still at BvB and Belle has a Job as Fysio at BvB.

I hope that Jude and I are ending happy, but if I look to us I know for sure that that will happen :)

Hii Guys, this is the end of the story, I hoped you liked it. It is my favourite story I have made! I think there comes in a bit a new story. I really don't know about who, but we will see ;)