Prologue

"Hey!" normal speech.

'Hey!' thought speech.

"Hey!" Kurama speech.

"Hey!" Naruto talking with Kurama speech.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was in the brick of death. He had a few cuts and deep wound all over his body with dark bruised showing all over his skin. He lost to much of blood and Naruto can felt that he's consciousness start to slip in and know that he will die in no time.

He can't felt anything other than pain that consumed him.

Pain.

Pain was the only thing these people, no monsters, allowed him to feel. He was never granted happiness of any kind.

He was smart, he was kind to others, he always kept to himself. So why? Why do these monsters take such pleasure in his suffering?

Didn't they know who he is?

He was Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, son of the late Yondaime Namikaze Minato and his wife Uzumaki Kushina.

It wasn't hard for him to figured out.

He found a letter that addressed to him while being held up in the Hokage Tower on his sixth birthday. He found the picture of his father standing next to his pregnant mother smiling like no tomorrow. He was of course sad that they were dead, but better than being abandoned like all this cruel monsters say.

He cherished that picture; hell he even learned about storage seals and make one on his arm to hide the picture along with a tri-prong kunai his father used along with some things about chakra and how to use it.

He also learned about the Kyuubi being sealed inside him and managed to befriend it or he could say 'Him' since he already befriended the nine tails fox and knew his name.

To say that Kurama was disgusted by how the villagers treat him is understandable. Even a demon won't treat a child like that. For demon, to have their own child was low and it takes a 10 years and above to have it. When there was chance for them to have a baby, their cherished the child with their on life.

So seeing how human that was blessed to have an easy birth, treated their kind like this, the demon fox was totally disgusted. He also felt guilty, knowing that he was the reason for Naruto misfortune. So the demon fox apologize for his sins.

Being the good heart he is, Naruto told him that the fox don't need to apologize since it wasn't his fault. Since Kurama already explain to him that he was controlled that day and thus he shouldn't apologize and felt guilty about it.

The one that should apologize are the villagers narrow-minder and ignorance. Not him.

Kurama was touched by his host speech and decided that he would train Naruto so he can protect and defend himself, and Naruto gladly accepted.

So far, he only learn the basic. Starting with how to use chakra perfectly and understand the concept of it. Practicing to control his chakra reserve with tree walking, and water walking, know about kawarimi no jutsu and henge, shadow clone and few low level ninjutsu.

He been doing great for the past year until it was his seventh birthday today, October tenth. The day a child like him should be happy, but even the celebration of his own birth caused him pain.

He just kept thinking when these monsters would stop or would they? Maybe...maybe he could finally get some peace if they killed him. Would his parents want him to give up though? Would they want him to escape his constant pain? Would he be able to see his parents in heaven if he died?

"KIT!!"

Naruto can heard his partner deep voice in his mind, "Kurama!" recall Naruto weakly in his mind.

"Kit! I can't take it anymore. This is enough! I can't let you suffer than this. I will be sending you to another world where you can find your own happiness and the life that you wanted. Screw the prophecy, screw the old sage. I'll getting you out of here." rambled the demon fox furiously.

Naruto give a small and weak smile to his only friend and family, "Unless you're with me, I'm fine with anything." Kurama calmed down from his rage when he heard that and his expression were soft, "Of course I'll be with you, I can't leave you alone in the strange world that you know nothing about." said him sassily.

Naruto chuckled weakly at that and opened his now dull blue eyes to the night sky with so much sadness and sorrow.

"Do whatever you think it best to do, Kurama. I'm sick of this world anyway." replied the blonde boy sadly.

Kurama gave a nod, "As you wish!" he said and started the handsign for the jutsu that was forbidden to use but the fox didn't have a choice and has to do it because he can't let his kit suffer more than this and he had had enough of this rotten world.

XXXX

People stood back from the body of 'demon brat' as he began to glow and just as he was just there, the nine-tails fox vessel vanished.

A large explosion followed the boy's disappearance and killed all that had harmed him that day and it will forever mark the greatest failure in all of Konoha's history.

Tbc