if by chance | five

Beginne am Anfang

"jack, where's jude?"
"oh yeah, he's over there talking to your mum i think."

"my mum?"
"your mum."

jack repeated with a nod before slapping his mouth, "shit i didnt mean it like that!" jack apologised making celina laugh.

"it's all good," celina said grabbing her stuff, "ill be back in 20."

celina walked over to where jack had pointed - and to her surprise she saw anitta, denise and jude all talking.

"mami!" she smiled as she made her way over to way they were sat,"hi mija." anitta smile pecking her cheek.

celina smiled turning to denise, "mrs bellingham, its so lovely to meet you!" she hugged her, "and it's lovely to meet the face to the name."

"all jude does is talk about you, and jobe aswell!" denise said as jude hid his face in his hands. "all good things i hope," celina chuckled.

"oh many good things baby, dont worry," smiled denise, "and call me denise, i dont do that formal stuff."

a wide smile spread across celina's face, as they wrapped up their conversation.

"well mija i think it's time we go now, i have to meet your papai in 20 minutes." anitta explained as celina nodded, "alright, bye! i love you."

"love you more mija." anitta smiled as she blew her a kiss as jude and celina walked away together.

denise smiled, looking on, as she watched jude and celina's conversation from afar.

"your mum is so sweet."
"so is yours."

lucialoi my bae (stay mad jude)liked by marcusrashford, celinasilva and 842,192 more

liked by marcusrashford, celinasilva and 842,192 more...

mollymae beauties
—> lucialoi thank you beaut
—> celinasilva all u beautiful 🤍

marcusrashford lengers😋
—> lucialoi appreciate it babe

celinasilva forever girl
—> marcusrashford judes available

judebellingham the one of the left 😍
—> celinasilva your such a flirt but 🫶🏽🫶🏽

jobebellingham @judebellingham SHE BASICALLY SAID LOVE YOU BRO
—> judebellingham 🕴🏻🕴🏻🕴🏻

sasha__rebecca my girls ❣️

youngadz rashy n bellingham with the fit birds icl 🫢🫢
—> marcusrashford course 🤌🏽

load more comments...