Season 2 episode 9; triggerfinger

Depuis le début

Lori wanted me in the room as everyone sat down. On one couch had Lori and Carl, the other had Dale and Andrea whilst I leaned against the wall. Carl had his sheriffs hat on while his elbows rested on his knees and his hands slightly connected together "I am so sorry, that I left without telling you." Lori said looking over to Carl "it's okay" Carl replied "I wasn't scared" Carl started nodding slightly "when's dad getting back?" Carl asked "let's hope soon." Lori answered "I wanna be there when you tell him about the baby." I cover my mouth "oh love, he already knows. We were just trying to find out the right time to tell you." Lori said before Carl looked at her "is it a boy or a girl" I laughed slightly "well, we won't know that until it's born." Lori fully turns to Carl "will I be able to feel it?" Carl asks putting his hand on her stomach "not for a while" I smile "give it about 3-4 ish months carl, then they'll start kicking" Carl looks at me and smiled "you must have a lot of questions, huh?" Lori says grabbing his attention again "we never.. had the talk" she said turning to Dale and Andrea. My eyes widened 'say what now? I thought- what?!' I thought "I guess we forgot" Lori said laughing slightly 'how do you forget to give your child one of the most traumatic talks ever?' I asked myself. Carl looked at Dale "don't look at me" he then looked at me "woah- no no no, that's your fathers job Carl" I said putting my hands up. Carl nods "if the baby's a girl can we name her Sophia?" Carl asked "hey dude, hey I'm sorry bud. Okay? I thought you knew" Shane said. Carl tapped his hat upward "big brother Carl" he corrected, I laughed "pretty cool, huh?" He asked "I say that's very cool." Shane replied as he laughed "you kind of I talk to your mom a sec?" Shane asked "how about a little later, after she's had some rest?" Andrea suggested "Lori I had to get you back here. You wouldn't have come otherwise. How about you-" he walked behind Carl "how about you just hear me out, please?" Shane asked. Lori looked at Carl "give me a minute." She rubbed carls arm "you too" she turned to me. I nod as Carl gets up "thanks bud." Shane said tapping carls shoulder lightly. Me and Carl walk away "you okay?" I whispered "yeah" he replied, as we walked our hands brushed together. I felt weird, my face was slightly hot and It felt like there was spiders in my stomach crawling around.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up to birds chirping 'annoying ass alarm clocks.' I thought as I sat up. I barley got any sleep, I didn't even feel like acting all happy today. I also didn't want anyone to just feel sad today either. I sighed and walked into the house, grabbed a cup of water and walked up to Beth's room. Maggie sat beside Beth telling Andrea a story about her in a dunk pond with Beth. She started to cry "Rick and Glenn with get your dad back." Andrea assured "in one piece and human." I added, Maggie nodded "Glenn's a good guy." Maggie says "yeah, he is." Andrea smiled. I walked over and handed Maggie the cup of water "you seem like you need it, the more tears the more water you'll need" Maggie looks at me and takes the water "thanks y/n, now go play with Carl" she messes up my hair "ah! Not the hair!" I shout pulling away. Maggi started laughing as I fixed my hair "bye Mags!" I shout and walk out the door.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The others were getting ready to head out, instead just in time the others showed up. I smiled and walked over to the car, Lori and Carl walked behind me hand in hand. The door opens and Rick gets out "dad!" Carl shouts a he ran over and hugged him, Rick hugged back and hugged Lori. I walked over to Glenn, Maggie ran past Hershel 'ooh that's gotta hurt!' I thought as Maggie hugged Glenn "you're okay" she said smiling. After they parted I smiled at Glenn "you're a dumbass, you could've gotten yourself killed." I glared at him "well I didn't die yet." He smiled and forced me into a hug. I sighed and hugged back "someday you won't make it and I'll say "I told you so"" I said "well that's not coming anytime soon you weirdo" he patted my head as we parted "Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery" hershel says before going inside. I started talking with Glenn until Tdog points "who the hell is that?" He asked "okay, why is it you who always finds this stuff?" I asked looking over to the mystery guy "that's Randall." Glenn answers. I walked over to the window "are you okay? Did they kidnap you? Snap twice if your in need of assist-" before I could continue Shane picks me up and sets me down behind him "rude." I said glaring slightly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We couldn't have just left him behind he would've bled out, if he lived that long. It's gotten bad in town." Rick says, I looked around "what do we do with him?" Andrea asked before Hershel walked in "I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage. He won't be on his feet for at least a week." Hershel's states as he takes off his gloves "when he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick said "isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asked as Daryl walked in "Daryl!" I whisper shouted with a huge smile. He looked at me and waved slightly "he'll have a fighting chance." Rick answered "just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." Shane replied "he was blindfolded the whole way over here. He's not a threat." Rick retorts "not a threat. How many of them were there? You kill three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?" Shane asked "they left him for dead. No one is looking." Rick replied "we should still post a guard" Tdog suggested I nodded "he's out cold right now, will be for hours." Hershel said "you know what? I'm gonna go get him Flowers and candy." Shane said as he scoffs "look at this folks, we back in fantasy land." I shook my head "you know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet." Hershel says causing Shane to stop and turn around "Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all. This is my land. This is my farm. Now I wanted you gone. Rick talked me out of it but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us Both a Favor and keep your mouth shut." Shane nodded before sighing and walking out "we aren't gonna do anything about it today, let's just cool off." Rick said before Andrea left. Everyone started to leave, I left too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stayed in my tent lying on my bed, I just felt like staying there maybe in the future some walkers could get to me and finally put me out of my misery. Allowing me to have the slow and agonizing death I so deserve.

I stared up at the roof at the spider crawling around, prancing, dancing, running, skipping. I wish I was a spider, free of any worry by walkers. I zipped up my tent and turned to my bag. The clothes Maggie gave me were torn and dirty, I grabbed out the clothes Carol put in my bag earlier.

After I put the socks and pants on before I could get the shirt on I heard the zipper. I rushed and pulled it on "y/n?" I screamed "I mean- ah- hi" I put my arm through one of the sleeves "what're- oh! Sorry, should've checked first!" Carl shouted turning away "nah nah! It's okay Carl, what's on your mind?" I asked putting my other arm through the other sleeve "I was wondering if you noticed anything off about Shane?" He asked. I fixed my hair and walked over to Carl "not really, other than him going slightly insane. Why?" Carl looked at me with a serious face "I don't think he's safe to be around anymore."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of episode yeye