Imagine: Mark - Day In

A/N: Aaaaaand another request, this one from CassieOgle. I absolutely love Mark, so writing fluff for him is always a pleasure. Thank you for your request, I hope you enjoy it!!

The worst thing about doing the show with your boyfriend was that, if you both made it to the finals, you hardly ever saw each other. With the amount of rehearsing you had to do and the choreography, there was hardly any time to do couple-stuff in the meantime. Granted, working together meant that you got to catch glimpses of him during the day and catch lunch with him, which was more than you'd get if you worked apart.

After the show was over, the both of you drove home with a mirrorball trophy in the backseat, strapped in as carefully as you'd buckle in a child. It was your trophy, but it would be going up on the shelf next to Mark's, so he could pretend he had earned another one.

You were falling asleep in the passenger seat of the car after a long night of dancing and partying afterwards, Mark's hand clasped in yours. Mark was talking about something, but you were drifting in and out of sleep instead of paying attention.

"Babe?" he shook your hand to get your attention. You blinked up at him. "Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?"

"...yes?" Mark burst out laughing at your reply, and your string of chuckles followed. "I'm sorry, I'm sleepy. What were you saying?"

"I was saying, you and I should have a day all to ourselves tomorrow. No leaving the apartment. We'll sleep in late, watch movies, lay in bed all day. Just be lazy and be together."

That sounded like bliss to you - and it had nothing to do with the fact that anything regarding bed or sleep sounded good to you just then. When you got home, Mark practically had to carry you to bed, you were so tired from the day's events.

Mark had turned off the alarm clock, so you had no idea what time it was when you woke up, though you were sure that it was far later than it usually was when the two of you woke. The room was much brighter than you were used to in the morning. Stretching out your overused limbs, you reached out to check the time on your phone and saw that it was 9:30 in the morning.

Without any obligations to worry about being late for, you snuggled back down into the bed, covering yourself with blankets. Mark's warm body was still next to you, and you turned to wrap your arms around him and bury your face in his neck. Comfortable and content, you nearly went back to sleep when Mark woke up.

"What time is it?" he asked, voice heavy with sleep.

"Around 9:30," you replied, before pressing sloppy kisses to his warm neck. He made a sound of contentment, sliding an arm around you and pulling you closer to him. "What do you want to do today?"

"Anything you want," he replied, then opened one eye to look down at you. "But there's one rule."

"And what's that?" you asked, a smile growing on your face. Just being around Mark made you happy, but seeing little antics like this made you so happy you couldn't control your smile.

"We can't leave the bed before noon."