Chapter 2 ( Some Niam )

( A/N Hellllllllloooooooo!!! How is everybody? Sorry I couldn’t update and I don’t know when I will be able to update next. So just be patient.

This chapter is dedicated to ReadWriteSing16 :) I hope you will enjoy this story!!!

Love you <3

PS: This chapter is about what Liam and Niall were doing after school when Zayn and Amy were at the park. If you don’t like bromances you can stop reading and turn back.)

Nialls POV

Ok I must admit the blank message was weird and stupid from the one that send it. Fucking idiot doesn’t have a life or what? I mean who would be stupid enough to pull such a dumb prank on us? And by reading that message I wasted a whole minute of my life for nothing.

 So after school Liam invited me over. I agreed. So now I’m on my way to Liams flat. As I walk I feel like I’m being watched. I turned around but saw nobody. That is creepe. I shrugged it of and continued to walk. After a few steps I can swear that somebody is watching me so I turn around again. But there is nothing . . . again. I keep walking but this time I walk faster. And after a few minutes I’m at Liams door. I ring the doorbell and after a few seconds Liam opens the door wearing blue sweats and white t-shirt.

 “Hey there Nialler!” he greets me a bit too happy I must say but I don’t mind.

 “Hey Leeyum!”

 We walked inside his flat and sat on the couch.

 “Sooooo what should we watch?”

 “I dunno. You choose.” Oh why did I said that. I know freaking well what he is gonna choose.

 “The Toy Story it is!” he shouted and ran to a remote.

I just laughed about how exited he was even though he watched it about a thousand times.

 Half way trough the movie I felt his eyes on me. I turned to face him and was met by his warm brown eyes. We just stared in each others eyes until we slowly started leaning in. Our lips were inches away. When they finally met I felt sparks explode all over my body. I never felt anything like that. I kissed him back. He liked my lover lip asking for entrance. I opened almost immediately. Our tongues danced in unison. When the need for oxygen became too big we pulled away panting heavily.

 “Niall I – I had feelings for you for a year now. And I finally had the courage to tell you. Niall I love you and I know that you might not feel the same but I just thought that you should know. And If you don’t feel the same we can still stay friends because I don’t want for things to be awkward between us. But if there is a chance that you feel the same please give me at least one chance to show you how much I love you. Please.”

 “Liam I . . .” I don’t know what to say I mean . . . I – I I’m so confused right now. I mean that kiss felt so right but . . .  What will the rest think? Will they turn on us? And do I love Liam? Is there a chance that I might have feelings fore him? Are those feelings affectional? I don’t know . . . Liam is waiting for my answer with those pleading eyes. I-I’m very confused.

“Liam I do feel something for you but I need some time to sort things out. I’m very confused right now. Can you wait a little bit longer? I just have to sort things out.”

 He gave me a sad smile.

 “Of course I can wait. The fact that you might give me a chance already makes me happy Ni. So I will wait for you as long as needed.”

 I hugged him tightly. I must admit I feel bad for making him wait even longer than he already has. But I’m very thankful that he is willing to wait. I just hope I sort things out soon.

    (A/N I’m sorry this is short but I hope you liked it. So comment!!!)