Chapter 4. First Training

Start from the beginning

'Amazing kiddo! Go make more of that card.'

'Can you describe your power partner? So I can imagine it more.'

'Well, I can make a dark fire breath that can melt anything. What again? Wait, yes, I can make something like a black ball that can annihilate everything that touches it but needs 1-2 minutes for channelling, which is a weakness.' Fatalis explains her ability.

'Interesting, let's try creating a shield.' He imagined it more, and the card appeared again.

'Good job. Now try to use the card.' Fatalis wants to see another of those cards.

Satria nodded and inserted the card into the DX Dragvisor.

[Guard Vent] A black dragon shield appeared in his arms.

(Illustration)

'Well, it's already good, but be careful, boy

'Well, it's already good, but be careful, boy. My power can corrupt your soul. If you can't control your emotions, that is your doom.'

He nodded. 'I try my best.' He tries to feel his power right now. "I want to try something." His hand was suddenly covered by black fire. "Hike." A black fire burned some of the forest.

(Something like this with black fire.)

'What the hell, mate? Don't use my fire to burn forests like that

'What the hell, mate? Don't use my fire to burn forests like that.' Fatalis warns her partner.

'Hehe sorry, Hehe, don't expect I could do something like this.' He sweatdropped. 'From Dragon, who claims the name Calamity, you were so thoughtful, did ya?" Satria wondering.

'My element is not my nature, mate. I only kill those who disturb me. I'm a kind dragon if you know me well.'

Satria chucked at that. 'That is true; you are a lazy dragon. Did you have a spell so you could get out of my body? I don't want you caged on my body your whole life.' He remembers Kyuubi's feelings in the Naruto world when he always got sealed because people always wanted his power to become a trump card for their villages.

'I don't know how to do it, but let's discover if there's a way.' He was happy that his partner was thinking about that for him.

When Satria wants to do something, all his body parts suddenly hurt.

"Ugh... damn it!!! What's happened to me?"

'That's the side effects, bro; I told you." Your body is still too weak to handle my power. 10 minutes is your limit for now.'

He cancelled his transformation, falling to the ground.

"Haaaaaaaaa... Well, at least I'm not defenceless like before." He says it with a tired voice.

Then suddenly, a white-haired girl came to him. 'Who again is this?"

'Partner, she is a dragon; beware!" Fatalis warned him.

"Whoever you are, mercy, please. Can you see I'm so tired?" He begged her.

The girl chuckled. "Interesting. Who are you?" The white-haired girl asked him.

"My name is Shidou Mitsumi; I am 16 years old; I live in Kuoh; and I am just your ordinary high school boy lady." Satria introduces himself.

"Kuoh? That's so far from here. Why have you come here?" The girl asked him.

"Training."

"What is your purpose for becoming strong?"

"I want to help people who need freedom."

"Freedom? Freedom for what?"

"Yup, so no annoying people can control my life."

"What are you?"

"Me? I am human."

"Humans can't do something like you."

"Humans here may be weak, mostly in other worlds; you're going to eat your word for that." Someone like Caped Baldy is an example of it.

"You say you do not belong here?"

Satria chuckled. "Who knows."

"You're interesting, hehe. I decide you will become my Achin-sama."

"Wonderful!!! " I'm not your Achin-sama lady; call me Shidou."

She pouted. "No!!! You are my Achin-sama."

Satria sighed. "Introduce yourself first, and don't decide as you like."

She smirked and used her fan to cover her mouth.

"My name is Kiyohime."

"I know you."

"Finally, some recognition." She is happy that he knows her.

"Yes. You are a troublesome woman."

"What? I am not!!!." She was annoyed and called her a troublesome woman.

"If you not, don't call me by your old lover's name; my name is Shidou Matsumi."

"He is not my lover."

Satria knows it from her lore. She killed him because he did not accept her love. That is the issue you will face if you reject Yandere. "Are you not aware it's your turn now?" Fatalis sweatdropped at his word.

"Thanks, Fatalis, for already reminding me of that."

"Now choose a human. Will you accept me or not?"

Satria can only sigh. 'What a wonderful day indeed.'

To be continued.