IT IS REALLY WORTH IT?

Everyone falls in love , everyone hates someone and everyone has an opinion about you . But do you really care about anyone's opinion ? Well that is what the real question is . We do everything to make that one person we love happy . But is that making that one person fall for you too? Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't . Well this thing can take two different paths and i am going to share both of them with you . The first path that comes in your favour which is that the person you like might fall in love with you but it's when they don't have someone else in their heart . I mean if you like someone then you don't care about who likes you and who doesn't . What's important for you is , if the person you like likes you back and the second path is, imagine what if that person likes someone else . Will they ever look at you the way you look at them ? They might , yeah they might . But you can't wait your whole life for their answer . So just give your 100 percent to that person and when you are done with that just stop there . This is when you know it was worth it or not . I am not saying your love was worth it i am talking about , was that person you liked , worth it or not . Look you can't really judge your actions on what others think when you have given your whole thing to them . It's because people go blind when they are in love so they might not see what you have done for them . And maybe you will find someone who is happy with you with just 50 percent .