ITS THE MONKEY'S HOUSE?!

=Yata's POV=

I could pick the lock?
- Try and it will take you forever

I could call someone?
- You don't have a phone dumbass!

or I could just burn the door down...?
-Think of the horror in Izumo's face when he finds out a certain someone has no money and needs him to pay.

Great. Just great. Here I am stuck here because of my stupidness. It seemed like 5 hourse since I was locked here -even really it was 2-

I've tried everything I could think of! Honestly. I did!

1) Jump out the window?
-Correction, locked window.

2) look for some kind of extra key?
- Almost killed the room in the process

3) Look for another door?
-Locked

4) Tell and explain the house owner it was all just a misunderstanding.
-Then get arrested

My thoughts were as plain as the white bed I was lying on.

I. Am. So. Fucked.

Just then I heard the noise of a turning door knob. They're here!

I instantly jumped up and approached the stairs. I froze.

What will I say? or even worse, what if he overreacts and calls the police?

ARGH! now is NOT the time.

I could hear them heading upstairs, where a nervouse Yata is freaking out.

SHIT! I dive back into the room. fuck. fuck. fuckity. fuck. I look around the room for a hiding place. where? WHERE?!

Creakk

He's upstairs now!! Not thinking about the consequences, I hide in the closet. Okay... Just... breath..

heart thumping, I try and keep my breath not to make too much noise.

''ahh.'' a voice emits from outside. It was a guy. Oh thank god at least it isn't a girl...

Suddenly the closet door opens revealing the tall, lean figure wearing blue. My heart sinks. Out of all people why him..? enraged and uncomfortable, I desperately try and keep my cool while he rummages around the closet.

Luckily, I was at a corner, cover in his clothes. It disgusts me.

I angrily stare at him. What the hell is he doing?

Just then, he starts taking off his jacket and throws them on the bed. My cheeks flushed. Holy shit, hes stripping?!?!?

putting my hand on my mouth, I try to look away but nevertheless, my eyes somehow find its way back on him.

Finally taking off his top, he reveals his thin, body. [including his... ermm... jingle bells -cough cough-]

''whatthfuck'' escaped my lips. What the hell?! W-WHY AM I BLUSHING?! Because of that stupid monkey?! tch.

Finally being able to cope with his nudity, Saruhiko approached the closet once more.

''hmm..''

Oh god...

Oh MY god..

Seeing him naked was bad enough, but really?! up close?!

The smell of that wretched monkey was all over the place! well... obviously since its his house.

BUT WHY THE FUCK DOES HE WALK AROUND NAKED?! IS HE INSANE?!

Just then, he peers down on the clothes I was hiding behind. Or basically , me.

''oh?'' he mumbles leaning down. Hand reaching down with him.

''What's this..?''