Prologue

[A/N: Hey, guys. This is a Transformers Age of Extinction parody with Bionicle/Hero Factory and Disney crossover. The thought came into my head. Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers, Bionicle/Hero Factory, or Disney. Transformers belongs to Hasbro, Bionicle/Hero Factory belong to LEGO, and Disney belongs to Disney. The only thing that is mine are the Dinobots that I will create later in the story. Anywho, peace out, my animatronic friends. P.S. There will be no swearing in this except for the Transformer language. P.P.S.There might be Dreamworks and Halo characters in this.]

It was a simple yet dangerous time. A young jaw beast was searching for a meal when an alien ship flew by, shooting the valley, and turning it into hard metals. Many beasts ran for their lives as their fallen comrades became one with the metal.

Time Skip

The year was 2015 as a plane flew over a huge cave. The worker in charge saw a young women step out. "Dang it," he muttered. "Rapunzel, you shouldn't have come here."

"Show me what you found," said the long-haired blonde.

They went into the mouth of the cave.

"You know, I'm not a fan of ETI (Eugene Technologies Inc.), and this dudes orders are to shoot any one who tries to take advantage," said the worker pointing to a worker with a DMR. "I don't think that you should show them this kind of stuff and-"

"We are scientist, first of all," interrupted Rapunzel. "And secondly, if this stuff has any info on new thongs, we will take advantage." She went up to where the lead worker was taking her when the other worker aimed his DMR at her head. "What? Is he gonna shoot me? Shoot me," Rapunzel said in a frustrated way.

Thankfully, the lead worker stopped his partner from shooting anyone and went to catch up with the young researcher to see a tunnler beast that looked like it was trying to get away from something. The lead worker muttered a curse as he tried to grab a sledge hammer and banged it on the creatures jaw. Then came a metal sound from its jaw.

"Whattaya think?" asked the worker.

"I think history just changed," replied Rapunzel, a smile on her face.