Bio/Chapter 1

Bio: Story Ideas 3, part 15. It's kinda necessary to understand the story, so I would highly recommend reading that before continuing.

Chapter 1:

"Come on Happy, hurry up! At this rate whoever's impersonating me will be gone before we get there(1)!" Natsu shouts at Happy, the winged cat not being able to keep up with Natsu's flying speed due to how much bigger Natsu, wings included, is than him. Well, it's a combination of that and the fact that Happy's lazy and doesn't train, completely unlike Natsu.

"Come on Natsu, you know that I can't keep up with you! Your wings are too big, and they don't cost magic to maintain!" Happy shouts back, clearly struggling to keep pace with Natsu, even at the slow, by Natsu's terms anyway, speed they were flying at. As soon as he finishes talking, he runs out of magic and his wings disappear, causing Natsu to have to catch him, before dashing off through the sky 10x faster than the speed of sound.

A few seconds later, they arrive at Hargeon. And, despite still being hundreds of feet in the air, Natsu easily spots the person impersonating him, and lowers himself down until he's just over a dozen feet off the ground so he can get a grasp on what the impersonator's goal is.

Happy leans forward in his spot on Natsu's shoulder before his eyes widen and he starts ruffling through his bag, pulling out a folded up piece of paper a few seconds later.

"Natsu, look." Happy whispers as he unfolds the paper and shows it to Natsu, revealing that it's a wanted poster, and that the guy impersonating Natsu is the guy on the poster.

Natsu's golden, slit-like eyes(2) narrow at this. "Happy, use any magic you have left to summon your wings and fly over to a nearby building. I'm taking this bastard in."

"Aye, Sir!" Happy says as he follows Natsu's instructions.

Upon Happy doing as he was told, Natsu folds his wings and plummets into the ground, kicking up dust when he lands.

"Bora The Providence, you are under arrest for the crimes of kidnapping, human trafficking, and the usage of forbidden charm magic. Surrender peacefully or I will take you in by force." Natsu says as he pushes his way through the crowd, careful not to use any magic while doing so, so as to avoid hurting Bora's victims, his voice eerily calm, despite the expression on his face being anything but.

To his credit, Bora hides his shock rather well. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Salamander, the S-Class Wizard from Fairy Tail, not Bora The Providence."

Natsu, Happy, and a certain blonde girl in the crowd who recognizes Natsu all deadpan at Bora.

"Did... did you really just try that? You do realize that you're talking to the ACTUAL SALAMANDER, right?" The blonde girl questions as she walks up next to Natsu, very clearly suppressing the urge to fangirl over seeing him in person.

"What she said." Happy says as he lands on Natsu's shoulder. Natsu just nods in the girls direction, confirming her statement about his identity.

Upon realizing that Natsu is, in fact, the real Salamander, Bora panics and summons flames beneath his feet before flying off as fast as he can. Natsu, Happy, and the blonde girl just watch him leave.

"Shouldn't we go after him?" Happy questions after a few seconds.

"Nah, I'm gonna let him regroup and gather all of his friends together, that way I can catch 'em all at once." Natsu responds casually, his rage having faded. "Anyways," he turns to the blonde girl "I'm guessing there's a reason you stayed here even though the rest of the crowd left?"

She nods. "First thing's first, thanks for the help. He had me under his charm magic until you showed up and broke me out of it." Natsu shrugs, not having thought about the fact that Bora was using charm magic. "Second; my name is Lucy, and please help me join Fairy Tail!" She almost yells the second part, and would've slammed her head into the ground whilst begging if Natsu hadn't stopped her.