Prologue + Note

Animating for the new nightcord song while on call was quite fun, you got to annoy ena! as joke . . of course!

"Y/N How's . . The animating coming along? " The sleepy tired like voice asked which was coming from kanade mic.

"Aha! It's going great . . just needing few more touches howeve- " Before even finishing what you was saying ena cut in.

" I think , I have finally successfully came up with idea for the illustration! " The excited like voice said which was coming from ena, however you do think she was supposed to be on . . mute since she never says stuff like this.

Which made you did quiet little giggle , ena can be so full of herself sometimes which was quite cute!

" Eh? Ena you aren't on . . mute. " The dull like voice which had some sort of sadness in it, this was mafuyu.

You could of swore you heard "EK" coming from ena mic however she quickly muted herself , guess I was right.

"Pffttt, princess is always so full of herself. " You said quietly making sure no one else heard you, as you continue to animate your eyelids started to become heavy and you couldn't possibly keep them open , this made you drop your stylus. Of course the others heard the drop noise too quite concerned.

"Y/N, is everything okay? " Kanade being the first one to ask .. before you could even reply everything

Dark.

--------------

LETSGOO!! New book for the lovely shadow !!! , sorry Leonardo x mafuyu!readers!! I just wanted make book about this so badly

However expect new chapter soon!