Part 3: Be There

"Sade, you need to dress like a hoe for once in your life."Bilaal said as she touched my body trying to figure out what I was wearing once she felt that I was wearing a closed top she frowned.

"Take. This. Off."She demanded as she pulled the hem of my top and pulled it off me, she then felt my pants and began to unbutton my pants as she shook her head.

"You're 17 not 47. Where's the dress we got yesterday?"she asked as she walked towards my wardrobe and began to look for it once she felt the familiar fabric she had threw the dress at me.

"It's almost 5pm, hurry up."she nonchalantly said as she sat on my bed and waited for me to change into the dress.

Once I changed and I styled my knotless braids the way she ordered me to I turned to face her which made her run her hands all over my body like she was searching for something she stopped at my boobs and squeezed them twice before she nodded.

"Yeah, they're out. I love it."she sang as she gave me a smirk.

"Let's go."I said as I grabbed Bilaal's hand and made my way out the house.

Mama healed quickly after she had her herbs which made me feel a lot less guilty about going out with Shuri.

"You look beautiful."Shuri spoke once Bilaal and I walked towards her.

"Thank you, you look great too."I replied whilst smiling shyly.

"Hi, I am Bilaal."Bilaal chimed in as she outstretched her arm and gave Shuri a huge smile.

"It's good to meet you, I'm Shuri. I love your eyes."Shuri said as she shook Bilaal's hand which made me smile.

"Really? It's a shame I can't use them."Bilaal joked which caught Shuri off guard and made her panic, I stared at Bilaal with a frown which made her laugh since she could probably feel me burning holes on the side of her face.

"I am just joking, I promise."She replied as she waved us off.

"Enjoy your date kids."she joked once again as she smirked at us.

"You need to go straight home. I love you."I muttered as I gave her a small smile and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too."she mumbled back into my shoulder.

"It was nice to meet you, Princess Shuri."Bilaal said before she crossed her arms over her chest which made Shuri do it in return.

"Likewise."Shuri said in amazement as she watched Bilaal walk home without bumping into a single person.

"Let's go."I said breaking her gaze off Bilaal since Bilaal did not like it when people stared at her and trust me when I say that she can feel it when people do.

"Oh yes. Did I say that you look beautiful?"she asked as she gestured towards the car that slowed down next to us which made me look at the car curiously.

I was about to open the door myself but she beat me to the handle and opened the door herself.

"You look beautiful too."I responded once she jumped into the car, she sent the driver the directions of where we were going through her kimoyo beads before she turned to face me.

Which made me stare back at her and fully analyse her appearance she certainly did look good right now and I was not sure if it was because I was ovulating or because we were going on a date but she looked beautiful today.

"Where are you taking me?"I finally asked not breaking the intense eye contact between us.

"Somewhere I know you would like, I would put my hands over your eyes but I'm sure you did too much work to have your lashes in one piece so close your eyes and trust me."she explained which made me giggle as I closed my eyes and took her hand.