prologe

Glitch went over to the doors of the lobby "let's try this again," he said then he went through the doors and ended up back in the lobby. glitch then raged, this is because he has slight anger issues. then he slammed a fist on a drawer. " I give up" he said.

Glitch: he/him. best friends with halt. has slight anger issues. want's to leave the hotel. has the power to sense entities in danger.

Halt: he/him. mysterious. really only talks to glitch. best friends with glitch.

Seek: he/him. energetic. thinks he's the boss. believes he and Glitch are siblings. obbsessed over god of war: ragnorok

Figure: they/them. partially blind. likes peace and quiet. good with medical problems.

Screech: he/him. adopted by Rush. friends with timothy, hide, shadow  and rush. belives glitch is his friend.

Rush: prefers to be addressed with their name. speed. older brother of ambush

Ambush: he/him. thinks he's the best. younger brother of rush. always wins races.

Guiding light: they/them. they were once human. they are one of glitchs newer friends.

Timothy: he/him. friends with everyone but rush and ambush. has Arachnophobia despite being a spider himself. knows where every place is.

Depth: she/her. best friends with greed. likes to explore the surrounding area of the camp. sister of A-60. has a crush on glitch.

Rush, Ambush, Halt, Depth, Guiding light, & A-60 are all humaniod kinda