Light:"I'll only be able to go as far as the receptionist's desk, though."

I then took out the Death Note out of the compartment and tore out a page.

Ryuk:"Oh? You're bringing a page? An outing kill?"

Light:"Lately, I've been doing this when I go out. Just incase."

I then went on, on my marry way. After a bit of walking I decided to call my father. Though, he didn't pick up.

Light:"That's unusual for Dad."

I finally reached the Police Department.

Light:'I wonder if he's in an important meeting.'

I went inside and saw a woman with black hair and a boy with h/c standing next to her.

Woman:"Please help me. I must speak directly to someone from the task force."

Man1:"I told you already. There is no one at the Kira task force headquarters."

Y/n:"Excuse me, I'm Detective Superintendent L/n F/n's son, Y/n. Could you give this to my father when he get's back then."

He then handed a bag to the man behind the counter.

Man2:"Oh of course, Y/n. I haven't seen you in a while."

Y/n then filled out a small form whilst answering.

Y/n:"Yeah, I'm kinda focused on school entrance exams at the moment."

Woman:"Is there any way I can contact them? It's something very important relating to the Kira investigation."

Light:'Kira investigation?!'

Y/n:"If it isn't too much, my mother ask if you could also tell my father that he should call my mother when he gets back."

Man2:"Of course. I'll try to remember that."

Y/n:"Bye-bye!"

Y/n then waved at the man behind the counter and walked out the door. I walked towards the counter.

No one's POV:

Man1:"Well, I'll try to call headquarters once more."

He then picked up a phone to check again.

Light:"I'm Detective Superintendent Yagami Soichiro's son, Light. I brought my father's change of clothes, but it doesn't look like he's here. Could you hold on to these for him."

Man2:"Sure. Light, I haven't seen you around in a while either."

Light:"Oh, sorry. Uh..."

Man2:"Remember? We solved that insurance murder with your advice. I was the receptionist then,too."

Light:"Really? I'm sorry. I just write my name here, right?"

Man2:"Does this mean that you're going to help the Kira case, too? Y/n said that he's to busy studying for an entrance exam, so he can't help is for a bit. I can understand that, though, he usually don't study for exams."

Light:"Yes. If all goes well, I may be able to beat L."

Woman:'Beat L?'

Man1:"Nobody's at their headquarters. Please trust me on this. I'll be sure to give them your message."

Woman:"That won't do. It must be in person."

Light:"Excuse me... My father is leading the Kira investigation with another person. Do you want to leave a message with me? His cell phone is off, so I can't tell him immediately. A bunch of FBI agents were killed, and a lot of detectives quit the case because they were afraid of Kira."

Man2:"Light, you shouldn't be telling civilians that."

Light:"People are already talking about it. Besides, this person is trustworthy. I can tell by looking in her eyes. She's a very wise and careful person. You've heard of the FBI incident, ans you figured out that there's a problem within the Japanese police forse itself. That's why you want to speak directly to headquarters. Did I get that right?"

The woman was to stunned to speak. Regardless of her being very stunned, she followed Light and listened to him talk. Just like a hypnotized prey walking into a snake's mouth.

Light:"I'll probably get a call from my father once he gets the message I left on his phone. You can directly talk to him at that time."

Ryuk just chuckled at the scene infront of him. He was definitely amused.

__________________________________________________________

Hi!
Finally done with this chapter!
So the results are in
and the love interest is:
Light Yagami/
Yagami Light.
Basically, almost everyone
of you guys voted for him.
(⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)

Anywho.
Have a great day/ night!
Stay safe!
(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)

1221 words