"I'll be right back! I see someone" Riri shouted to me and Shuri before disappearing into the crowd.

"Come on" I said, grabbing Shuri's hand and leading her to an area that was almost like a section at a club and taking a seat.

"Did you actually take that shot?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously.

"Of course not, she didn't even know what it was!" She responded, making me bust into laughter. "I think I'd rather be sober to experience this." She said, looking around at all of the people dancing and grinding on each other.

"I'd actually be impressed if you're able to do that"

As if she had been listening to our conversation this whole time, a girl in shorts and a crop top walked up to us with a tray full of shots, handing two each to both of us.

"Come on, just take one" I begged, giving her my best puppy dog face. "It's really not that bad"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" She asked, smirking.

"Maybe" I smirked back before throwing one of the shots back. "See"

"Fine," She sighed. "but only one, and don't try anything. I still have people watching me, you know."

"Oh you wish." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I do." She winked at me, making me laugh.

"Just take the shot."

She put the cup up to her lips and took a sip, immediately scrunching her face up at the taste.

"What the hell is that" She spat, disgusted by what had just flowed down her throat.

"You can't sip it" I laughed. "You have to just drink all of it at once. Like this" I demonstrated by taking all of the second shot into my mouth and swallowing it immediately.

"My chest is still burning. Nope. Not doing it. and it taste disgusting"

"Okay. Hold your breath when you do it. It helps out a little"

She looked at me as if she had lost all trust in me.

"Just trust me" I laughed.

"Fine" She sighed before holding her breath and throwing the shot back like I had told her to do.

"Shit was still terrible" She mumbled, making me laugh again.

"You did it! Yay" I clapped like a mom cheering on her toddler. "Now give me this" I said snatching her other shot out of her hand and throwing it back. "Don't judge me, I'm a college student. I deserve this" I said noticing her staring at me.

"I'm gonna go find Riri" She announced, laughing and shaking her head at me.

I sat there alone for a moment just taking in my surroundings.

"Hey" A deep voice whispered into my ear causing me to turn around quickly.

"Oh hi" I responded to Andre who I was not expecting to be here.

"I just wanted to say hey and make sure we were still on for tomorrow."

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay great, I'll pick you up around 3?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you then" I smiled, turning my attention back to the crowd of people as he walked away.

I looked down at my phone noticing that I hadn't seen Riri since we got here and Shuri had been gone for about 20 minutes now. Being that most of my time is spent with Riri there was really no one else that I talked to that was here.

I got up from my seat and started to walk around looking for both of them. I could tell those three shots were definitely kicking in because the moment I stood up, the room started to spin.

I laughed at myself as I stumbled through people, forgetting what I was even looking for. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me towards the corner.

"Oh heyyyy"

Riri laughed noticing that I had more to drink than just that entry shot.

"Have you seen Shuri?" She asked, yelling over the music.

"I thought she was coming to find you."

We both began scanning the room trying to find her when my eyes landed on her curly mohawk. She was sitting on the couch across from where we were standing with a red cup in her hand.

"There she is" I pointed, grabbing Riri and walking in that direction.

I immediately stopped in my tracks when I saw Bria come over and sit on her lap.

"What is she doing?" I asked Riri who looked just as surprised as me.

We watched still confused as Bria wrapped her arms around Shuri's neck, whispering something into her ear making her smile.

I felt my heart pounding and my hands starting to get sweaty as I was trying to let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. What I saw next didn't make it any better. Bria leaned in to Shuri, placing several kisses on her lips as Shuri sat there with her hands wrapped around her waist.

"Hey..." Riri tugged on the sleeve of my sweater, trying to get me to move from that one spot where it felt like I was frozen.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the nearest exit, knowing air is what I needed before I broke down in tears in the middle of a college party.

"You okay?" She asked, wiping a tear I didn't even realize had come out.

"When did that happen?" I asked trying to overpower the lump that had formed in my throat.

"They met when Shuri came to my garage earlier this week. but I didn't think it was anything serious" She looked at me with a sympathetic look.

I started to get embarrassed remembering our interaction last night and the thought of me actually starting to like her.

"No, it's fine." I tried my best to put on a smile. "I mean, I'm talking to Andre anyway. It's fine."

"Do you need a minute?"

"No, Im okay. Come on. Let's just enjoy the rest of party."

We went back inside and I immediately went to the kitchen where many alcohol filled shot cups were sitting on the table. I picked up one after another and threw them back hoping they would numb some of the feelings and embarrassment I was feeling at the moment.

I really can't be upset, right?