'Definitely got daddy issues'

'Rude. I'll give it a shot, stalked through some of the students insta and their sensei looks mean, old, and cranky'

'Not wrong about that. Don't be a stranger, that sensei is gonna be in a world of Payne! (P.S it's meant to sound like pain)'

'Whatever stranger, cya.'

He remembered the silly text between the two of them. "Let me see what you got." John started, "Mister Park!"

Kyler got up very weirdly. "But h-how am I supposed to fight if I haven't had any training yet?" Kenny stuttered.

"To be a Cobra Kai, you have to have a killer instinct." Kyler cracked his neck and knuckles, sending both Avery and Robby chills.

"Fighting positions."

Kyler grinned, "Don't worry, man. I'll go easy on you." That didn't boost Kenny's confidence on winning the fight, just making him feel more nervous on what's gonna happen.

"Ais!"

Kyler went at the younger boy just for him to flinch and back up off the mat.

Avery clenched her jaw. "Sensei isn't there a better wa-"

"Quite!" Kreese yelled, this time making Robby clench his fist. Avery shut up after that, knowing she would get a lecture about showing mercy.

Everyone laughed at the scared kid, "It's all right, Mister Payne."

"Try again."

Once again the same thing happened, Kenny backing up being too scared. Laughter erupted from the students.

Robby didn't even want to look at him anymore, Avery looked over to see Tory was laughing with.

"What so funny?" John yelled, everyone shut up and faced either in-front of them or at their sensei.

"The all-valley is just a few little months away. We don't have time for losers. Or cowards."

After said, Kenny grabbed his shoes and stormed off to who knows where. His house..

"Class dismissed, I need a break from the chaos." Everyone cheered, hopping up from where they sat.

While everyone was packing up John was saying a couple last words before leaving to his office. "Yes sensei!"

Robby and Avery were last to leave, noticing there was a bag left. They shrugged and grabbed the bag hoping when they got home there would be an address.

"You did great babe." Robby nodded, holding her hand and giving the girl a peck on the lips.

Both headed out, a tall white skinny man entered right after they left.

...

The couple were right. The bag belonged to Kenny Payne himself.

Knocking at the door, the boy opened it very surprised to see them at his front door step. Both didn't say anything.

Lifting up the backpack.