☆chapter 1☆

As she laid on a examination table, healers were fussing over her. Valerie was quite angry with this actually, as they were accusing Aiden, Keran and Charlie of hurting her. Aiden, yes. But Keran was her half brother for Mother Doves sake, and Charlie even though was unrelated to her, he felt like a brother. They were even asking questions about if Mina hurt her, the audacity. Mina died because she wasn't there to protect her when she needed her.

"Lady Valentina!" One of the healers yelled.

Valerie slowly turned her head towards the healer, and stared her down. "Yes?" The healer had never seen such eyes before, one was baby blue and one was hazel, however they were emotionless. There was no sparkle like a Pixian had, but Alamurs had no sparkle.

"W-we might need to test you for any Alamur transformation drugs, as the sparkle in your eyes have gone." The healer tried to sound confident, but she was failing miserably.

There was a knock on the door, and all the healers look to Valerie to bid entry. "What?" Valerie asked. Another healer responded, "your royalty, you must be the one to allow entry."

"Oh well yippee to me." Valerie mumbled. "Enter" she said, and Viola walked in.

"Lady Valentina, I hope that you have been informed of who I am by the healers and-"

"No"

"I'm sorry?" Viola asked

"No, I haven't been told, because these healers are shit." Valerie snapped.

They were all shocked by her attitude, by looking at who her mother and father are you would not expect such rudeness. Viola continued as if she was used to it. "I am Viola, your mothers trusted messenger."

"Oh really? And what exciting little message do I have?!" She faked being excited.

"Your mother has requested that you attend a meeting held at noon."

"Why?"

"Because she has alright?! Mother Dove I have never had a royal so irritating as you."

"Thanks, it's a talent." Valerie smirked.

Viola and Valerie made their way to her knew bedroom, Viola fluttered over there while Valerie had to walk. She had lost her wing in a battle agains the sprites, when she had tried to act revenge for Mina's death. Mina was a lovely woman, although Valerie had been told tales of her being not so lovely, she was lovely to her family.

"Here. Your room. Stay in here for as long as you like." Viola said before fluttering out.

The room was gorgeous, nothing like her room in the Alamur Kingdom. However she did miss that room, in had her lab in it. Where she made special gadgets for fighting in wars, that had been proved successful when they had been used in another war that they won. King Aiden wanted the wings of the leader or he threatened to take their land, the leader gave up her wings for her people. Valerie had never seen such sacrifice before.

As Valerie had been thinking, she had moved to in-front of a mirror. Valerie took the chance to look at the reflection, despite being skinny, she was a bit muscular with six-pack on her belly and slightly muscular arms. Her hair was split perfectly in the middle of two colours, honey brown and silvery white, she was born with it that way and she loved her hair. Her outfit matched her hair, with yellow on the honey brown side and blue on the silvery white side. And her eyes matched it aswell, one blue on her left and one hazel on her right. Valerie looked out to her window, and had a clear view of the spring and winter border. It was then she realised how much she looked like that border, the warm and cold colours separated and not mixing at all, the same as her, with her warmer colours like brown and yellow but her baby blue eye ruined the warm colour theme. Same with her blue and white but hazel eye.

Shrugging she looked at her stopwatch, Mina has gave it to her as she was dying, it had been made out of Amethyst, Mina's favourite crystal. 'I may not be your mother but you were always my daughter' had been written on the other side. Mina had loved her even when Valerie saw as no more than something that Aiden wanted, if only she had loved Mina just like Mina had loved her. As for that sprite that stabbed her and shot her two times, she hoped he was burning in a pit of flames.

The stopwatch had showed the time quarter past five which meant it was time for to be heading to the meeting, but then her wing started tingling. The one that wasn't broken was sparkling, purple, blue and maybe a bit of turquoise. However as she was looking at them, she saw another fairy in what appeared to be a pixie dust dress, her wings were sparkling too.