Victor village

My name is Primrose Willow Mellark I'm 14 years old my parents were in the hunger games they survived and started an uprising But now years later. The games are back and today is my third reaping. It early morning rhe sun not even up but why I am I my mother creek in my room little duck she whispered I try go back to sleep my then she says you want to go hunting. Hunting did you say hunting I say. Hunting the only thing that get me up this early the first time I when hunting with my mom dad brother uncle Haymitch and aunt Effie mt mom was coaching me to shoot the arrow ok aim the arrow high good now let it fly o my God my father say what she said she shot it right in eye uncle Haymitch laugh walk up to me kneed down but one hand on my shoulder and say nice shooting LK LK what does that me Rye say being only six at time uncle Haymitch smile and said it means little katniss my mother look at him smiling little katniss I love that nickname me too anut effie say after that I wore the nickname proud. I ran to the closet looking for my hunting wear shh my mother say you don't want to wake up your brother and father she says my mother walk quietly to my closest she wearing my grandfather jacket whenever she goes hunting her game bag and has her hair in her side braid and rest of the hunting wear I put on my hunting wear but my hair in two braids I wear to in honor of my aunt who died when she was my age I wonder what would happen if she was was still alive my mother says she was kind and love animal and was willing to help anyone she was going to be a doctor we head quietly downstairs and out front door to meadow under the fence we go ro spot getting our bows and head by lake and watch sun rise it's beautiful I say.
It beautiful she says yes it is we head deeper into the meadow waiting for the right kill my mom spot a deer and try to kill it but it move we follow it she nood at me saying you shoot I'm just about to shoot when I hear a voice yell what where you going do with that when you kill it yeah Damn you Gale my mom shout. You too Joel. I say don't say that my mother says What were you going to do with that catnip Gale says. Ee were going to sell it to the peacekeepers she say yeah like you don't sell it too peacekeepers no not today Gale said it was the first deer we seen in awhile now we have nothing she says. My mother and gale where best friend when they where young. They meet when my mom was 12 they were best friends and play a important role in war but stop talking when my mom found out about the bomb that Gale help made that kill my aunt when he came back to 12 they talked and rebuild there friendship and Gale end up marring Johanna and had a son Joel my age and daughter name Jasmine who is Rye age 16 ready for today Gale say I'm never ready for today Gale my mother say this is reason why I never wanted to have kids I know I remember he says come on let's get back he says we start walking our parent ahead us in back you ready for today joel says no we watch our love one get kill that sick I say I know we can just hope our names don't get pick and be beave if the do I nod putting my bow back.
We slip through the fence and start heading to the Victor village me and Joel knew each other since we were babies our mothers were pregnant at same time he give me nickname Rosie when we were three we were in the meadow my parents gale Rye and Jasmine were playing tag and I was waiting for Joel and Johanna my mother said look prim there Joel can you say hi to Prim Joel Johanna say well joel surprised us and said hi Rosie because he had just learn to say rose and I say my name is Primrose not Rosie I say I know but I call you Rosie ok Joel said ok I say and everyone laugh when does your brother leave after the ceremony I say because the games are back and new there not enough Victor to mentor my parents do 12 Rye does 5 uncle Haymitch does 10 and Johanna does her home town 7 well I better get inside and get ready for ceremony joel says yeah I say joel kiss me and start walking to his house I stand there blushing I never thought joel seen me in that way I started to see him that way but was shy to make first move I walk in house and hear joel and Prim siting in tree k-i-s-si-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes baby sitting in the baby carriers lol shut up Rye I say can't believe my little sis is growing up whatever I say better start getting ready rhe ceremony starts in twenty minutes Rye says I roll my eyes and start heading to the bathroom take a quick shower after that I head to my room and see my outfit is out it's same outfit my aunt prim wore on her reping day I get a little sad and put it on then put my hair in two braids You look beautiful little duck my mother says standing in the doorway I turn to her and smile you nervous she says walking towards me no I say hey I got something for you she says she opens my hand and give me her pin my mockingjay pin to protect you and no matter what happens nothing bad can come to you I smile and hug her she kiss me on forehead.